Christmas Vacation

Hey Guys!

This is actually a Christmas story that takes place after the events of Rise of the Titans. The time reset still happened here, but it's months later and by this point, the memories of the main characters were restored. I was gonna do one after Rise of the Titans without the reset, but I realized there were a few more advantages to doing one like this.

I hope you guys enjoy this one!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Claire's POV:

"It could be a lot of fun. We've been trying to plan it for the past little bit and I'm really hoping we can all go" I told my mom at the dinner table.

"Are you sure you want to Claire? There could be a lot of things going on here during the Holiday season".

"Mom, the things we can do during the season are things we've already been doing for fun for the past few weeks. This could be a great vacation for us".

For the past few weeks, me, Jim, and Toby were discussing something we could do for fun this Christmas. Especially since Jim was successful in getting our memories back this quickly, he was the one most eager to do something with people closest to him. 

He managed to get my memories back after only a few short weeks. Same as Toby's, Blinky's, AAARRRGGHH!!!'s, and Barbara's. Me and Jim talked about it, and I agreed with him that not getting my parents back might result in a beneficial way for him in the 'meeting my parents' part and getting to know them. So far, it's been going well. Troll hunting never got in the way with being a around my parents, so he had a lot more time to talk with them and introduce himself very well. Mom and dad have been trusting him a good amount and think well of him, which is one of the main reasons I'm telling them about this trip me and the boys were planning.

There's this cottage a bit less then a days road trip away from us that gets a good amount of snow, great hills to go sledding, and perfect trees to cut down and decorate for the holidays. Me, Jim, and Toby found it and mentioned it to Barbara. Oh, and speaking of Barbara by the way, she talked with Jim after getting her memories back and they both agreed it was a good idea to bring his memories back as well. Then afterwards work on Nomura's so she...you know, wasn't sent by Bular to kill Strickler for betraying them and their plans with the Janus order to get Gunmar out. Strickler's memories were back a few days later and just less than a week later, they managed to get Nomura's back as well. With Strickler's memories back, the wedding meant to happen in the previous timeline was still happening, and was going to happen in only a few months from now.

But back to the cottage, it was out in a nice area with lots of land, and just a gorgeous place to spend Christmas. She checked the website and realized no one booked it to stay in for Christmas. So she ended up booking it herself with how much she loved the idea. She told us only about twenty-four hours or less ago, which caused me talk to my parents about this exact thing right now. She told Toby to bring his Nana, and told me to try convincing my parents to go. Or really, even if I can go in general. Cause really, to them, I've only been dating this Jim for just under four months. And with the amount of rooms in the cabin and also knowing me and Jim were more than comfortable sharing a bed/bedroom in the other timeline, they may not be very comfortable with that. This would normally be a big step for any relationship. But with how much of a liking they've already taken to Jim and how much more often nowadays compared to the last timeline they talk to Barbara, it might be something they'll agree with.

"First Claire, let us know... what's this place even like? Did you guys really look into it?".

"Yes. And then Barbara got so interested in it that she looked herself".