“I’m definitely getting some,” I mumbled more to myself.
“Lee shut up,” I laughed lightly and sat down as Stephanie placed the plate in front of me.

“Tell her I said hi,” I rolled my eyes Stephanie had tried to talk to Gabriel while we were Skyping one day, I had punched the hell out of her while Gabriel complained.
“Steph said hi,” I mumbled Gabriel giggled.

“Tell her I said hey and take care of you, I’m sure she’s cooking,” I laughed

“Yup, but I do laundry so we’re even,”
“No she doesn’t she turned my favorite shirt pink,” Stephanie shouted Gabriel giggled again making me smile as I put her on speaker.

“Lee you know you can’t wash, have her clean, Stephanie, she can mop,” I rolled my eyes how can she tell me I’ve been doing pretty good at this washing thing.
“I think my clothes are getting smaller too,” I frowned and looked at her shirt, it wasn’t too small it still fit.
“She lying,” I accused while frowning, she laughed along with Gabriel.
“I’m sure she’s not Ash, but I have to go get ready,” I picked the phone back up and took it off of speaker.
“Alright, I’ll see you in exactly 48 hours and 55 minutes,” I stated I smiled as she laughed.

“Bye Ash, I love you,” I grinned and turned in my chair away from Stephanie who was mocking me.
“I love you too Gabs,” We hung up and I texted the delivery man, I had a bouquet of lilies going to her along with a pretty necklace. Hopefully he’ll get there for seven.

“Come on you love bird, we’ll be late for practice,” I shoved her and took my jacket.

“Jealous because my girlfriend is hot, and you’re single,” I stated she laughed and shoved me, making me ram into someone as we left out the room. I reached out and caught the person as I stumbled.

“Sorry,” I mumbled looking down into hazel eyes, I stared at the girl before pulling her up she blushed with a small smile.
“Its fine,” I nodded she looked familiar. Her hair was pitch black and flowing down her back. She was kind of pretty, but again nothing compared to Gabriel.
“I’m Ash,” I held out my hand she took it, on instincts again I pressed my lips against her hand. Making me wrack my brain and curse at my father for the lessons.
“Diana,” I nodded as Stephanie tabbed my shoulder I looked over at her and she was pointing to her watch, I let go of her hand.

“It was nice meeting you, but I have to go,” she nodded I smiled politely and ran off with Stephanie.

“Dude you have a girlfriend,” I raised my eyebrow at Stephanie.

“I know, where is this coming from,” I asked confused as we hopped over a fence, she tripped a little before catching up with me, we ran through the parking lot waving at a few people we knew.

“You were flirting,” I groaned she sounded like Melanie.
“No I wasn’t, its how I was raised, I have to be polite and the hand thing was polite gesture commonly used oversees for higher ups, I only do it out of habit and respect, I would never flirt with any girl, not when I have a girlfriend,” I stated I wouldn’t flirt with any other girl except for Gabriel and Jo, but Jo doesn’t really count. I pushed the gym door open seeing the coach standing with a clip board, I dropped my duffel bag and tossed my keys phone and wallet in.

“Davis and Mitchel run laps,” I rolled my eyes and started to run since we were freshmen we rarely played and I really didn’t like that, I mean I was way better than their want to be point guard. I sighed I really missed Gabriel, I haven’t been on my A game since we split I actually couldn’t wait to see her on Friday I was excited.

“Faster Davis,” I groaned and went a little faster while Stephanie ran pass me chuckling. I shook my head and went back to Gabriel she was so pretty and amazing. I was on my third lap when my phone rung, I smiled and ran straight to my bag not carrying that the coach told me not to answer. I looked at my caller I.D.
“Hey babe what’s wrong,” I asked she normally didn’t call when I was at practice.