Chapter 6

*Cole's POV*

I watched mesmerized as she ran off. She chose not to fight me I thought grinning stupidly. I regained my senses and ran out into the halls seeing master everywhere fighting for jadeblades.

"Aw, I can't fight on a full stomach," I complained. I noticed a Jadeblade that no one else was fighting for and began to walk towards it.

Turner shoved the other masters away from him speeding towards my Jadeblade.

"Ha! Too slow Rocky."

"Hey!", I shouted indignantly.

In a flash all the reasoning masters dog-piled me. I shoved them off of me,

"Get off me you bastards, it's mine! Oh, stomach cramp." I clasped my stomach painfully.

Paleman turned invisible and took the jadeblade.

Annoyed, I used earth to reveal his location.

"Ninja Go!" I use spinjitzu stealing the blade off him. I gagged afterwards having spun too quickly.

In my moment of weakness Gravis, again another stupid name, stole my blade using gravity.

In exhaustion, I fell to the ground before spotting a Jadeblade under the bench.

"Jackpot!", I sang.

*Discord's POV*

I ran off looking for a Jadeblade before running into Tox.

"Hey there Princess," she smiled mockingly.

"Get out of my way and maybe I won't hurt you," I replied. I really didn't want to deal with her right now.

She charged towards me aiming a punch at my face. I dodged quickly swiping at her legs causing her to fall to the ground. Angry, she grabbed my feet pulling me down with her. She got on top of me beginning to plant punches at my face.

I felt my lip split and filled with an extra boost of rage, I threw her off me. She stood up automatically. Before she could attack I ran up to her jumping up and wrapping my legs around her neck. I twisted around throwing her to the ground roughly.

As a last resort, she used her element throwing poison at me

As a last resort, she used her element throwing poison at me. I began to cough and splutter. My throat became painfully dry. Seeing my pain Tox laughed.

"That's just a taste of what I can do."

I felt tears sting my eyes as my breathing quickened. Before she could get up from the ground I used my element. Before Tox was her worst fear.

A nuclear power plant? Weird but she looks scared shitless so I guess it's working. Oh also I can do illusions, I don't know how it fits with Chaos but I just roll with it.

I go to grab the blade but stop in front of her. I lean down to her level.

"And that's just a taste of what I can do," I smirked.