Chapter 2

Hello my beautiful readers it's your author here. Please do comment and leave stickers and maybe a vote its always nice to see.

*Discord's POV*

That was a close call, I should be more careful. I managed to make a portal out of there before he could catch me, it's quite a handy trick if you ask me. I got to my place and was immediately greeted by my best friend.

"Hey, Princess what'd you get up to?"

"Nothing much Turner how bout you?"

"Eh, same old same old. I got the stuff for your bike though"

I present to you my best friend Gryffin Turner, elemental master of Speed, all-around ladies man and my mechanic. Well, not really but he's the master of Speed so he has some tricks up his sleeve.

"So, what is it you almost got caught getting?", He asked placing his hands down on the table.

"Oh it's nothing just a couple hundred thousand dollars" I smirked throwing the duffle bag down.

"Nice. That'll be enough for the upgrades I'm gonna do." He said taking a look inside the bag.

"Nuh-uh uh" I slapped his hand away, "remember at least 25% always goes-"

"To children's charities across Ninjago", he finished glumly.

"You know for someone who prides themselves on being nothing like the ninja you sure are good", he knowingly, "might have something to do with your ninja-ing or would it be ninja-ness."

"You make me regret telling you that each day."

"It's not my fault that under that tough exterior you're just a big old softie." He grinned walking towards me.

Angered, I grabbed his throat pushing him against the wall.

"Do I still look like a softie to you?" I growled, getting closer to his face.

"Nah, but that doesn't change the fact that you are one. One who would never hurt me." He grinned.

"Dammit!", I said letting him go, "Why do I keep you around?"

"Because you love me"

"Whatever let's just sort out the bike."

"And the money. D-don't forget the money"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

*Lloyd POV*

"Ninja Go!", I yelled activating my spinjitzu. I almost had the armour but it disappeared. Cyrus suddenly wheeled in.

"You got closer than I thought you would. But then again, I didn't think you'd be quite so hard on my security droids"

"If I can't steal the armour I'd be surprised if anyone else could.", Wow I probably sound like an egotistical jerk right now. "Where's the real armour being kept?" Nice save Lloyd now you just sound worried.

"Some secrets are best kept safe, but I can assure you no one will ever find it", he replied.

"Lloyd where are the other ninja?", Wu asked, "I asked for all of you to take part in this test."

"They uh all wanted to be here but they had other plans", I stammered. Oh, first spinjitzu master Lloyd who are you kidding. No one wants to be here even if you need them. God at this rate we might as well as Reyna for help and she was just useless.

"I understand. The loss of Zane has affected us all. I haven't even heard from my assistant Pixal since the memorial it's heart-breaking." Cyrus said.

"If we dwell too long on what's missing, we fail to see what can be gained. The absence of Zane will either tear you four apart or bring you closer together. The choice is yours." Wu said bringing on more of his coded wisdom. Seriously, would it kill the guy to be simple and blunt about things?