Rise of the Spinjitzu Masters

Start from the beginning

Oni Leo: You guys do know that I'm stuck like this until my human part finishes healing.

Mia: We know that we're just happy that you're awake and you're okay now.

Oni Leo: It'll take more than an evil spirit to keep me down. He said as he hugged them back.

Mia: Leo... I did what any hero would, like you said. The hero has to make sacrifices for the people they care about.

Oni Leo: You made me proud sis, and you even called me big bro?

Mia: Well you may be a year older than me and Lloyd but that doesn't mean we don't see you as an older brother.

Oni Leo: Same here you two, I love you guys.

Mia/Lloyd: We love you too, Leo.

Oni Leo 'whispers': Lloyd, I need you to make everyone go back to the temple of light. I'll meet you guys there. He said as he used....a new power to disappear!?

Lloyd nodded before Wu spoke.

Wu: The battle between good and evil will be decided today.

Kai: And we can't even get to the fight, much less get off this island.

Jay: Ah. I wonder if I'll ever see Nya again.

Zane: Perhaps it's best to think of our friends as we remember them in our hearts, not as they are now.

Lloyd: But I don't remember my father any other way.

Misako: Your father loved you. It was the evil of the Great Devourer that corrupted him.

Kai: Sensei, I don't understand. The prophecy said the Green Ninja would defeat the Dark Lord. Why didn't we win?

Wu: I...don't know.

Jay: Don't know? You're Sensei! You always know! You have a long white beard!

Kai: There must be some message to learn. A lesson. A word of wisdom. Just a word? Something.

Wu: For once, I'm afraid there is nothing to learn. Only that evil has won.

Lloyd: If Sensei doesn't have a lesson, then I do. I used to be nothing but trouble, but first I met Mia and Leo then I met you guys. You took me in. Showed me the importance of being brave, the importance of being strong. And most importantly, being good. (Groans) When this battle first began, when the First Spinjitzu Master fought the Overlord and his back was up against the wall and he knew it was all over, did he quit? No. He found a way to keep the fight going. He passed his Elemental Powers to us. Of all people, a bunch of kids. But there must have been a reason he chose us. I'd like to think it's because he knew we'd never back down, we'd never give up. We've learned the ancient ways of the ninja. And ninja never quit.

Mia: Damn right. She said, smiling at her boyfriend

Leo nodded in agreement.

Kai: He's right. If that means we have to swim the sea to get off this island, then so be it. (He starts wading in the ocean.)

Jay: The entire ocean? But I didn't bring my floaties.

Kai: Ugh.

Cole: Well, if you got a better plan...

Zane: I don't, but he may. (He points to his Falcon.)

Julien: Ooh, the Falcon. He must have found something.

Everyone is now climbing up a mountain on Kai's Fire Mech. They arrive at the Temple of Light.

Zane: You brought us back to the Temple of Light? I do not understand. We've already been here.