Wrong place, Wrong time

3rd POV

At the Destiny's Bounty, the ninja are training Lloyd and Mia.

Wu: Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it.

The session begins with everyone attacking Lloyd and Mia and him dodging each one, all while his eyes are closed. But when he dodges Zane's shurikens, they end up hitting the watermelon Nya is carrying in. She shoots a glare at Zane, who gasps.

Nya: Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei.

Wu: But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell. (Kai draws his sword and although Lloyd blocks it, he doesn't stop the attack and falls.)

Mia winced, feeling bad for Lloyd but she did feel like she bumped her head somehow which was weird, cuz she didn't bump her head before coming into the training room. She held her head where the supposed bump was but she felt nothing which was weird. Leo noticed and decided to ask if she was okay.

Leo: You good Mia?

Mia: Yeah I'm good but it's weird though. I didn't bump my head when I came in but when Lloyd fell to the ground it felt like I did, somehow.

Leo: Hmm, I guess you and him have the soul bond. Meaning that you will feel what Lloyd feels and it's the same the other way around. He explained as he petted a sleeping Grundy.

Mia blushed at the thought of her and Lloyd pretty much being soulmates if they have a soul Bond.

Leo: I guess Lloyd is more special to you then me huh? He said as looked down in sadness.

Mia: Leo, you're still my brother. Sure I love Lloyd but you were the first person to not run away from me especially since our two kinds were enemies.

Leo: I guess you're right about that, but I wish I could find someone to love one day. He said as looked at her.

Mia: I'm sure you'll find the one. Heck, it might even be Coco.

Leo: I guess you might be right about that, I did have a major crush on her. But she sadly moved away and I never got to see her again.

Mia comforted her brother, knowing that it was heartbreaking for him to see his Crush have to move away.

Kai: Hahaha, you're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic 101.

Lloyd: Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming.

Wu: We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again, and this time, do not hold back.

(The Falcon squawks as it returns to the Bounty.)

Zane: The Falcon has returned with troubling news. What did you see, my mechanical-feathered friend?

Nya: The Lost City of Ouroboros!

Kai: Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?

Cole: Looks like they're preparing for a final battle.

Wu: Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them.

Leo: I have a bad feeling about this.

Mia: I feel the same way bro.

They suit up and get there at night.

Garmadon: More firepower! When we attack the ninja, they won't see it coming. Our forces will be so strong, Ninjago will be mine! (Fang-Suei uses a blowtorch on his Mega Weapon, making him pull it away.) Aargh!