The Last Voyage and Leo's true Oni powers

3rd POV

The Falcon squawks as Zane and Wu look through binoculars and spot the Dark Island.

Zane: Hmm, most peculiar. Yesterday there was just ocean, but now there is an island.

Wu: The Dark Island, Zane. And what I find more peculiar is after Ninjago City was attacked by the Stone Army, today they have vanished.

Zane: Do you think they are on this Dark Island? Garmadon may be responsible.

Wu: I fear that too. But what's most important is we have to find out what is on that island.

Zane: Perhaps my Falcon can have a look.

He sends the Falcon off. The ninja are working on the Destiny's Bounty.

Jay: (gets splashed with oil; groans) Ugh, useless pile of junk.

Nya: Oh, it's worse than I feared. The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port boosters are shot from the strain. Oh, sorry guys. She's not getting airborne anytime soon.

Cole: So if the Stone Army attacks again, we're sitting ducks.

Jay: Uh, ducks can fly, Cole. Weren't you listening?

Kai: We just got our tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them. Ugh, I hate feeling helpless.

Cole: Not to mention that our most powerful friend who crushed thousands of those guys with his bare hands and his Dadao is out of action.

Jay: We shouldn't forget that we have the princess of elemental dragons on our side, too. He said, pointing to Mia.

Zane: Affirmative, but she is worried about Leo because the injuries that he sustained while giving us time to escape were very great and some even fatal. He said as he saw Mia replacing Leo's bandages on his body.

Wu: We mustn't give up hope, Ninja and sadly Leo will no longer be of help to us until he finishes healing.

Lloyd: But the Stone Army is indestructible. You saw it. At best, all my powers could do was slow them down, Leo barely survived fighting them in his first Oni form.

Kai: Though, even though I've never admitted this before, seeing all those elemental dragons Mia called in, kind of scared me. Anyone else?

Jay: Yeah I agree with you, Kai. Sure, Mia said she was the princess of elemental dragons, but I didn't know she was so powerful that she could call in an army of them.

Cole: Don't forget that Leo struggled to fight them when that surrounded him, he took out at least 20 thousand of them in his Oni form.

Misako: That's not entirely true, Lloyd. There is a way to defeat them. And it is told within the scrolls. (Everyone 'including an awake Leo who got help with walking from Mia' heads inside the Bounty and Misako shows them the scroll.) The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies within the Green Ninja.

Lloyd: I tried. I gave them everything I had.

Mia: I really did try to hold back the Stone Army after I commanded the Dragons to do so.

Leo: I even....was tempted to use....He said before he started shivering.

Mia quickly brought a blanket after she helped Leo sit down.

Leo: I have...one power that is stronger than my other forms...however there is a price for me using it. He explained as he held the blanket tighter.

Lloyd: What is it bro?

Leo: I've been using only ten percent of my true power, the last time I used the full percent of my power was in my prime form when the first elemental masters killed my family. He explained shivering even more.