Rise of the Spinjitzu Masters

3rd POV

At Ninjago City, Dareth kicks Kozu out of his dojo.

Dareth: Heh, I told you they'd do it.

Edna: (Looks at the grayed-out sky) Oh, is it the ninja?

Lou: It must be.

Man: The ninja have won?

Lou: Haha, we're saved!

Brad: About time.

Lou: Now to get this place back in order and have Leo and his sister Mia listen to my stories.

Kozu laughs as a bright light shone in the sky.

Dareth: What the...(The Garmatron appears from the beam of light.) What is that? (Everyone runs away but Dareth stands in front of its cannons.) Oh. All right. You will have until the count of three to leave here before I unleash the power of one, hee-yah! The Dragon. Two, penguin. (Chatters. The Overlord points his cannons at Dareth.) Two and a half...

Overlord: Three. (He fires at him.)

Dareth: Haha. You missed. (He points another blaster at him.) Oh, no. (He screams and takes cover behind a building.) We shall meet again. This I swear! Where are those ninja?

The Overlord laughs as he infects more of Ninjago City with Dark Matter.

The ninja are still stuck on the Dark Island. Dr. Julien finishes bandaging Lloyd's leg.

Lloyd: Can I still fight?

Julien: Hmm, I'm sorry. That leg will take weeks to heal.

Lloyd: We don't have weeks. (Grunts)

Mia: What about Leo?

Julien: It might be months before he could be fully recovered.

Mia: We're going to have to heal him faster somehow. I could give him the oni tea but I'm not sure if that would help.

Lloyd: I'm really worried about him.

Julien: Did you say Oni tea?

Mia: Yeah. He used it during the storm before we crash-landed by the lighthouse you were trapped in.

Julien: YOU MUST GIVE HIM THE TEA NOW!!!! He said as he rushed over to Leo.

Mia quickly went back to the Bounty and made a batch of the Oni tea after that she quickly ran back to Dr. Julien and Leo

Julien: Quickly now, pour it into his mouth.

Mia did just that and she slowly backed away, being cautious of what might happen.

Julien: Miko, let's hope what you told me all those years ago works.

Then Leo started glowing and he turned into his Oni form but something was different before he woke up.

Oni Leo: What happened? He asked as he got up and rubbed his head.

Mia/Lloyd: LEO!!! They shouted, tackling Leo.

Oni Leo: Woah!!! What's gotten into you two!?

Mia/Lloyd: We're just happy that you're OK!!! They said, hugging him.

Oni Leo: Julien, please tell me you didn't?

Julien: Yes I did Leo, but it was the only way to revive you.

Oni Leo: I appreciate that, but next time just have Mia place her tear on me.

Mia and Lloyd just shook their heads and continued to hug Leo.