The Stone Army

3rd POV

At the City of Ouroboros, two Venomaris are having a Slither Pit fight when a rattlecopter interrupts them. Chokun sets up a carpet, chair, umbrella, and puts a cocktail umbrella in a cup for Garmadon.

Chokun: Yup. Ready!

Garmadon: Ah. It's so bright. I never understood how your kind could live in such heat.

Skalidor: Lord Garmadon, what brings you to our humble dwelling?

Garmadon: The ninja may have destroyed my Mega Weapon, but I have an ingenious new plan.

Skales 'Whispering to Skalidor': Are we sssstill allowing him to be in charge of us?

Garmadon: Earlier, when pirates mutinied our ship and locked us in the brig, Captain Soto's journal mentioned they had been looking for a fabled dark island created out of evil itself. Once we find it, its concentrated dark powers will help me—I mean, us! We could rule Ninjago together!

Skales: Oh, please. You're having us chase after fairy tales, now?

Garmadon: Not fairy tales, but a real place that existed long before any of us were around. A place full of untold power.

Skalidor: Untold power? Count me in!

Garmadon: A place dripping with evil!

Skalidor: Evil. Sounds nice!

Garmadon: I'm looking for a few brave snakes. Who'll join me?

Fangtom, Acidicus, and Skalidor: Aye!

Skales: Oh!

They go back into the rattlecopter.

At the Destiny's Bounty, the ninja are sleeping, but the alarm clock starts blaring, waking them up.

Cole: Ugh. (He hits his head on the top bunk.)

Jay: Uh, Aah! (He falls off his bed.)

Kai throws something at the clock, making it hit a gramophone and making it louder. The ninja groans, but Zane, being a Nindroid, is unaffected by the noise. Lloyd uses his Energy to shut it off. Mia was in the same bed as Lloyd so she was cuddling him when he did that. Leo was in another bed and he was pretty mad when the alarm went off.

Mia: Thanks, greenie…*yawns*

Leo ‘Oni voice’: Who woke me up!? He roared angrily. 

Lloyd: No problem, princess and it was the alarm clock, Leo. Anyway, Is it Wednesday already?

Leo ‘Oni voice’: I’m going back to sleep because I had another nightmare last night. He said as he went back to sleep.

Mia and Lloyd felt bad for Leo. He’s been having nightmares since last week. They weren't sure what was causing the nightmares and they wanted to ask Leo but they wanted to wait until he felt ready.

Jay: Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercise.

Wu: (Comes in, ringing a mini gong) Ah. Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. It's a new day, students. Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the Dragon made another mess outside. It looks like a two-person job, hehe.

Leo: WU, DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME DO THE ONE THING THAT MADE YOUR FATHER SCREAM LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!!! He shouted as he had a very dark aura around him with his eyes bloodshot from the lack of sleep. 

Wu immediately shut up and slowly backed away from Leo.

Leo: Wu, I swear to the first spinjitzu master that I will go full Oni on you and everyone else here except for Mia, Lloyd, and Nya because I haven’t been able to sleep for eight days!!!! He yelled as he was now out of bed.