Island of Darkness

3rd POV

The ninja reached the Dark Island, but are on the lookout for the Stone Army. Wu gasps.

Kai: This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army.

Jay: Ha! Good thing we're ninja and we know how to hide.

Cole: Who wants to hide when you can fight? I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys.

Zane: But Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish.

Wu: That is why we must find the Temple of Light.

Leo: I've been there when my uncle made the weapons before, that's where I also made. He paused as he showed a new version of his Dadao. A restored version of my mothers weapon. He said as he showed it in his hand with purple highlights while the blade was pure black.

Mia: I'm glad you were able to restore your mom's weapon. I could tell how much that weapon meant to you.

Leo: This weapon was made with dragon blood, Oni blood, and both dragon and oni steel.

Mia was surprised that her brother's weapon was made of dragon blood, Oni blood, and both dragon and oni steel.

Leo: The combination of Oni and dragon materials makes this weapon indestructible and magical. I can make you one if you like or I can upgrade your mothers weapons. He said as he pointed his Dadao at Mia's bracelet.

Mia: I think I would rather have a new weapon cuz these katanas belonged to my mom and I don't want to change them but I will let you know if I do want them changed in the future.

Leo: Mia, I understand but I need resources to make your new weapons. He said as he summoned a black smithing book in his hand.

Mia really didn't want to give up her bracelet but then she remembers a spell that could duplicate anything including weapons that had the ability to transform into an accessory. She quickly focuses hard on the spell, long and behold there were two of the same bracelet meaning that there were two sets of her mother's katanas.

Mia 'hands Leo the duplicate': Will that still work?

Leo: Yes it will, but I need dragon fire to relight the temple's forage. Also I know the location of the temple since my uncle took me there before.

Mia: Right. But we're probably going to take care of the Stone Army first, in case they try to follow us.

They go into the Destiny's Bounty, where Misako explains the scrolls.

Misako: The scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army.

Cole: So you're saying we get to fight? Whoo-hoo! I've got happy feet!

Misako: And you, my son, here it is written: "For once the Green Ninja finds the instrument of peace, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master."

Lloyd: Ultimate Spinjitzu Master?

Misako: It means you will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragon, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the First Spinjitzu Master.

Lloyd: (Everyone looks at him, surprised.) Hahaha. Jealous?

Leo: Ahem, me and Mia will have the pure power of our ancestors.

Lloyd: Oh... right.

Kai: Uh, wait a minute. This all sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?