Prologue

We should not be doing this. Not here in my father's office and certainly not with each other. When I was first reincarnated in this world, I was so concerned with staying alive that I never even considered something like this would happen. I mean, who would have thought the heroine from the otome game Freedoms Heart would fall in love with me, the villainess she was meant to kill.

Part of me still thinks this is a dream. That I will wake up any minute now back in the world, I once knew. Put the softness of her lips, the warmth of her naked body pressed up against mine, and the feeling of her hands roaming my body feels too real and too good to be just a dream. If it is a dream, then let me dream for just a little longer.

"Hey, you better not be getting distracted," The heroine scolds me pinching my checks.

I never knew she had this side to her when I was playing the game, but the way she pouts at being ignored is kind of cute. Leaning up, I give her a quick kiss in apology that seems to win her over as we resume our previous activities. No, this is not a dream. I never possessed a creative imagination powerful enough to dream of the heroine's secret hidden side. But still, it is hard to even believe we ended up in this kind of situation together.