Author's Note - New Story!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story and leave all your incredible comments. I wanted to ask if you could try out my new story -- Of Love & Charlatans. I've recently come back to Wattpad after a 9 year break, and I'm ecstatic to start writing again. Here's a short synopsis if you're interested -- it would mean the WORLD to me if you tried it out!

Synopsis:

Adeline Stark has traded her troubled youth for an unhinged romance masked by cunning schemes and sinister premonitions.

Brought together by a mysterious accident, Ensen Arc's (loose) string of morals begin to snap in an impassioned attempt to kick Adeline's visions of a departed lover from her mind. And the more twisted his schemes become, the more Adeline finds herself dancing the line of reality, fiction and a love story living somewhere in between. 

Excerpt:

And when silence drifted between them, and their eyes averted to the sky, they'd see the sun on the right and the moon on the left. That's where they lived - where they always would. She'd never really know whose breath was last, or if it was both of theirs. But she'd look for him, if only on the nights when the sun was on the right and the moon on the left. 

The first chapter ends with a twist! I'll be updating every Friday at 6pm PST. See ya there :)