Chapter 46

Mir's pov

Things with me and Kiyah are still going good. I always said I could never see myself with just one girl and I've always had multiple girls at one time but Kiyah really took the player outta me! Girls still try throwing themselves at me but I always keep kiyah in my mind because i would never wanna do anything to hurt her, she's special to me...

Papa aug- damn sexy whatcho name is

He said biting his lip at her and I scrunched my face up in disgust

Mama Kay- Makayla!

Papa aug- you gotta man?

Mama Kay- mhm I'm married....25 years strong!

Papa aug- Dats cool, I can be ya sneaky link

He said slapping her on the butt and I've had enough!

Mir- Ummm yall do see me right here right?

Papa aug- Boy please! How you think you got here? We did alotta linkin we just wasn't sneakin!

He said laughing and so did my mom but I really didn't find it funny! I just grabbed my stuff going upstairs to my room and them demons was already in it!

Mir- BRUHHH PUT MY LEGOS DOWN AND GET OUTTA HERE!

Levi- sheesh you don't have to yell!

Kaiden- but you're too old for legos anyway!

Mir- They're antique and-

Just when I was about to say something I noticed chocolate stains all over my white sheets.

Mir- WHO HAD COOKIES ON MY BED?!

Mimi- it's chocolate not cookies

She said rolling her eyes at me and I put my hands on my head and just pointed to the door...

Mir- just go... all of you out now!

Baby Drew- Fine we'll go it's a mess in here anyways!

Mir- yea yea get outta here! You Bad ass trust fund babies!

Mama Kay- Hey hey don't call them that!

Mir - it's the truth these kids ain't gone ever have to work in their lives! But ma look what they did to my room!

Mama Kay-Amir you and I both know this room was like this before they came cut it out! Come on beybes!

She said chuckling and I just shook my head, these kids get away with everything! I took a quick shower getting dressed and went to meet up with cj as planned.

Cj- Damnnnnn look at baby girl in the turquoise!

He said pointing at some girl across from us I couldn't lie she was pretty. She turned around giving us both a smile and she waved but I ain't wave back.

Cj- nigga why you ain't say hey!

Mir- Ummm because I have a girlfriend!

Cj- that doesn't mean you can't talk to other girls! Anyway look she coming over don't act weird!

I gave him the side eye and she walked over towards us, it felt like she was staring me deep in my soul the closer she got to us.

Her- Hi...

Cj- Heyyyyyy.... What's ya name mama?

Her- Ashley! You?

Cj- I'm Christopher but chu can call me Chris and this is my cousin Amir!