Chapter 41

Kashmeres pov

Lately me and libra ain't really been talking like that! I know she's heartbroken and pregnant but she's alittle mean! I'm tryna be there for her but she's making it hard! She's always moody and everything is a smart remark! I really love my best friend but when Libras a bitch?! She's a big one! But on the other hand school is coming along and it's the weekend so I just wanna unwind with my homegirls!

Morgan- Kashhhh look at Gee feeling you!

Kash- who?!

Vicky - EST GEE! He a rapper and he been staring over here at chu the whole night!

She said pointing at em I looked over at em and he winked at me I rolled my eyes at him giving him the stank face and sipped my drink.

Kash- He can't be a good one cause I neva heard of em!

Vicky- Mmm well he's definitely checking you out!

Kash- I got a man!

Vicky- You still playing house with Aj? you better be smart and move on girl!

Kash- nobody's playing house!

Vicky- I don't see no ring on your finger!

She said rolling her neck and I just looked at her, sometimes Vicky gets on my nerves too she's always in somebody's business but nobody tells her about her self!

Morgan- Ouu look he sending a bottle over here

She said getting excited and I frowned my face up at the bottle the girl sat on our table.

Bottle girl- EST GEE wanted me to send this over to you personally!

Kash- oh well you can tell em he can take it back I got money to keep my section full!

Morgan- girl no!

Vicky- I'm sorry my friends being ungrateful! Thank you!

She said to the bottle girl handing her a tip and I rolled my eyes at them and literally a second later he was walking over here I looked him up and down as if he was crazy when he sat in our section.

Gee- You got the bottle I sent you ma?

Kash- puhhleaseeee okay! You send over some cheap ass bottle of champagne and think you did something?

Gee- oh champagne ain't good enough for you ma?

Kash- uh uh! My man gets endorsements from ciroc! I could have anything I wanted in here plus more you can take your little bottle back!

Gee- oh ya man huh? He the one that got chu iced out like that?

He said referring to my jewelry and I nodded sipping my drink.

Kash- mmhmm Aj the great? That's my man!

Gee- Word?!

Kash- mhm and if I told him about you sending me bottles and stepping into my section you wont be feeling so great when he sees you!

I said rolling my neck and eyes at him he put his hands up walking away from me and I smiled.

Vicky- why would you do that!

Kash- cause I don't want him in my face and I don't need his cheap ass champagne! You so thirsty for em you drink the shit!

I said getting annoyed and she shrugged her shoulders pouring herself a glass I spotted Asaad and Drè walking towards my section and I smiled at them.

Kash- Hey y'all!

Asaad- hey sis!

Drè- hey bald head!