Chapter 19

Siyahs pov

Ever since Kent embarrassed kian like that I really haven't been talking to him! I can't stand a person mistreating someone especially if they didn't do anything to deserve it. bad enough kian has to deal with the kids at school and now my "boyfriend" wants to pick on him too? I wouldn't be a good friend if I allowed that! So I'm gonna convince Kent to apologize ASAP! But for the moment I'm gonna go out and spend time with kian like I promised!

Kian- wow so this really is your car huh?

Siyah- Yeah! You like G wagons?

Kian- yeah it's my dream car!

Siyah- Really?

I said looking at him and then back at the road he nodded and smiled nervously and I decided to pull over.

Siyah- come on ...switch spots

Kian- huh?

Siyah- I'm letting you drive!

Kian- Nah... I can't!

Siyah- come on.. why not? You have your license!

I said nudging him and he shyly smiled I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head I never met someone so shy. We finally switched spots and he eagerly hopped in the drivers seat putting his seat belt on before driving off.

Kian- Woww... it rides soo smooth!

Siyah- you'll have your own someday Mr.genius!

Kian- nah I'm not that smart!

Siyah- yeah you are! You know everything you remind me of my brother Andrè

I said smiling and he smiled back

Kian- Really how come?!

Siyah- he's smart, kind, quiet , talented and a genius just like you! My brother can do anything!

Kian- you're the nicest person I've ever met...

Siyah- So are you!

I said we both looked at each other and smiled when we arrived at the skating rink we put our belongings in a locker and went to get our skates.

Kian- I don't know why I let you talk me into this!

Siyah- come on it'll be fun! You can hold my hand!

I said laughing grabbing his hand he held on me hella tight and on to the floor we went after awhile he got the hang of it and didn't need me anymore!

Siyah- see I told you! Look at you go!

Kian- thanks to you! And thanks for not laughing at me

Siyah- Of course! Friends don't make fun of each other, especially not when you're tryna learn something

Kian- Friends?

Siyah- Yeah!

Kian - Cool... I didn't think you counted me as a friend... thought this was just a hang out

Siyah- of course I do! I like you Kian... you're good peoples!

I said smiling he smiled back at me and stumbled a bit but I grabbed him before he could fall

Siyah- wanna take a break and get some food?

Kian- sure!

We came up outta our skates and went to go get some food in our system I was hungry asf soo I went with pizza , nachos and fries meanwhile he just got a hot dog.