Chapter 4

Kashmeres POV

Today is the day! I will be meeting up with Libra and telling her everything! I've only kept certain things from her for her own good! Ya see Libra can't hold water! And I knew if I told her about Kaiden she would've cracked outta guilt! But my baby is the best thing to ever happen to me so I won't hide him from the world anymore! It was only to protect the both of us but he has a family that deserves to know about him....

Kash- come on baby yu ready?

Kaiden- Yu won't do my hair right?

Kash- nope! Mommy won't touch your hair at all!

Kaiden- okay well I'm ready!

He said smirking and I laughed I put him in the car and strapped him in his car seat and we were on our way to the park! Libra was already there and I couldn't help but scream when she noticed me we both screamed and hugged each other I could tell she missed me just as much as I missed her! When she noticed Kaiden her face was priceless!

Libra - OH MY GOSH! KASHMERE HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM! IS THAT WHY YU DIDNT WANNA SEE ME?! WHEN?! OH MY GOD YU HAVE A BABY?!!!!!!

She screamed asking more and more questions Kaiden raised an eyebrow and I smiled

Libra- Oh my gosh hi! Handsome! I'm your Auntie Libra! can yu tell me your name?!

Kaiden- Kaiden Raymere Alsina! I'm 3 years old my birthday is April 27th I like the color blue and chicken nuggets.

Kash- okay kiddo she said your name not your life story!

Libra- No no it's fine ! Oh my gosh he's soo adorable and smart!!!!! BOYS GET OVER HERE!

She yelled and the twins came running over I gave them each a big hug and a kiss I haven't seen them since they were babies😩

Libra- this is your cousin Kaiden say hi! Kaiden baby this is Levi and that's Andrew!

Levi- Hi!

Baby Drew- Wow! Yu have a lot of hair!

Kaiden- I know... people think I'm a girl but I'm a boy! how come y'all have the same face?

He asked scratching  his head me and Libra looked at each other and laughed

Levi- because we're twins!

Baby Drew- yu never saw twins before?

Kaiden- No...

Libra - it's okay baby, like I said y'all are cousins! So that means Levi and Drew you are gonna be nice to him and play with him okay?!

Levi& baby Drew- okay!

They ran off to play together and we took a seat at the bench near by. And boy did she start questioning tf outta me

Libra- Why didn't yu tell Aj about his son!

Kash- I don't know.... I wanted to but didn't know how.... that's Why he has their last name.... I'm gonna eventually tell em and come clean!

Libra- He's in town now...

Kash- Huh?!

I said as I felt my eyes damn near pop out

Kash- AJ IS HERE?!

Libra- Yes! Everybody is here for the holidays!

Kash- Libra I said eventually but I don't think I'm ready to see August... he hurt me bad!

Libra- cool... I understand but lil man needs his daddy around! How are y'all? Where yu staying?? Y'all need money?

Kash- We're good and No! We don't need money we stay over on Crenshaw.