Chapter 20

Libras POV

Me and Drew ain't getting no better last night we even got physical with each other! As I said before my boys don't need to grow up in a toxic household so I've really been thinking.... my marriage is hanging on by a thread! And I'm not gonna keep giving CPR to a dead situation so as I promised I'm gonna take the boys to LA so that we can be around some love!

Baby Drew- I don't see him mommy you said he would be here!

Libra- He will! Him and Auntie Kash are running alittle late!

Levi- Make time go faster please!

He said stomping his foot and I looked at him like he was crazy, as much as I hate to admit I have some spoiled children!

Baby Drew- there he is!

Levi- KAIDENNNNN!!!!

He yelled in excitement they ran to each other giving each other a big hug and I couldn't help but smile I love the bond they have.

Kash- hey babes!

Libra- Heyyyyy

I said squealing and hugging her

Kash- yu look good!

Libra- I put on hella weight I already know!

Kash- ughhh girl do not start!

Libra- fine!

I said laughing and playfully rolling my eyes. When we got to Kashmeres place I got the boys unpacked and let them run loose with Kaiden so me and my girl could chop it up like old times.

Libra- only one glass im tryna watch it!

Kash- girl please! You better sip on this Alize and let them kids run wild you need it!

Libra- you're right about that! But what's been going on with you? How's school?

Kash- school is school yanno? Just can't wait to be done with that shit!

Libra- and you and Aj?

Kash- girllllll I'm so sick of him! Allat picking and choosing when to be with me is over with!

Libra- I heard that!

Kash- you and Drew ain't doing any better huh?

Libra- Nope! Kash I'm tired.... I have no more fight in me! He is not the man I married!

Kash- Libra you can't give up!

Libra- do you know he hasn't even called me since I left? Maybe that's telling me everything I needa know!

I said sipping my Alize and she nodded taking a sip too.

Kash- these men sure do know how to take a good women for granted! He's gonna see how big he messed up!

Libra- I can't even tell you what I did wrong girl... like I just don't know... this man comes home to a clean house and a full course meal everynight and got sex anytime he wanted it! Half the time I wasn't even in the damn mood!

Kash- sometimes the problem ain't even you! It's them! Maybe it's something with himself he's not happy with and he's taking it out on you!

Libra- Hmm I don't know... his career has been stressing him lately but I wouldn't even know because he barely talks to me! He doesn't even acknowledge that I'm there!

Kash- Damn...

Libra- he used to be the sweetest person but now he just walks around always angry sometimes he even gets crazy with the kids!