Chapter 44

Siyahs pov

Ive been in this house depressed crying my eyes out! It's been days since I've talked to or seen Kent and that's killing me! The last time I saw my own boyfriend my brothers jumped him! I know Auzz really didn't wanna do it, Rio and Mir put him up to it! Speaking of Mir I really hate him right now! He did wayyy too much for no reason! All this drama has caused my parents to stay home with us and now they're all in our business watching our every move!

Mama Kay- okay beybes here's ya lunches!

Rio- you made lunches?

Mama Kay- yes! I used to do the same for ya brothas and look how amazing they grew up to be.

She said with a big smile and we just all looked at each other.

Auzz- we appreciate it ma but we like to go out for lunch...

Siyah- yeah! Our school lets us go out!

Mama Kay- ohhh okay

Rio- but today we'll eat the lunch you made!

Mama Kay- okay good! Good! Well grab ya stuff and go outside daddy gonna take y'all to school...

Siyah- mom I've been driving us to school since September!

Mama Kay- and maybe that's why y'all think y'all are grown!

She said rolling her neck and I sighed grabbing my book bag getting ready to leave out. At school I made it my business to see lotus! Because that's when I use her phone to stay updated on social media lol.

Lotus- okay cousy I have a surprise for youuuu!

Siyah- ouuu what is it?

I said smiling but she went in her backpack and pulled out an extra cell phone and squealed pulling her into a tight hug..

Siyah- ouuuuu thank you! Thank you! This is why you're my favorite cousin!

Lotus- you're welcome! You know I can't let my cousin go out like that!

Siyah- lotus I really love you! I'm so happy you're my cousin!

I said nudging her and she smiled big shrugging her shoulders

Lotus-  yea yea we know you couldn't live without me! But you just make sure you keep that thing on silent!

Siyah- duhhhh!

I said playfully rolling my eyes and she laughed  later on that day after school my dad couldn't seem to keep track of time so we just rode home with lotus and stayed at her house.

Auzz- I DONT KNOW YA NAME BUT EXCUSE ME MISS I SAW YA FROM ACROSS THE ROOOOM

He sung to the top of his lungs and I just looked at lotus hella annoyed and she laughed

Lotus- period Auzz !

Siyah- I came across the street to get away from y'all!

Rio- okayyy and we came over here to free load ,Turn it up Auzz!

He said dancing along to the music and lotus cracked up she thinks everything they do is soo Funny meanwhile it's not!

Rio- hold on this my favorite part come on Auzz

Rio&Auzz-I THINK THAT I SHOULD START BY SAYING YOOOOOOOOOOO, OUUU YEAHHH!

They both sung and uncle Chris walked in the room with my dad!

Papa aug- turn the tv off and go across the street! I thought I said no tv!

Auzz- you said no tv at home not here!