Chapter 37

Kashmeres pov a week later

It's been a damn week and libra still ain't talked to nobody in the family! This girl really is stressing me the fuck out! She making me wanna start smoking weed again! Like damn why you gotta ghost everybody!

Kash- I know you're not tryna kiss all up on me and my best friend is somewhere heartbroken!

I said mushing his face away and he sucked his teeth

Aj- my bad .. my bad...

Kash- How could he do that to her! She's pregnant! We don't know anything! We don't know if she's okay, if the baby's okay! Like what the hell!

Aj- Did you check in with her people's? Maybe they know something...

Kash- I tried babe... I called her sister they ain't heard from her either! This isn't like libra! I'm really worried!

Aj- shouldn't we get police involved?

Kash- they already are but they ain't no help! lil Mrs thang better pray I never see her cause ima beat the bloody breaks off her! You fuck my best friends husband and wanna fight her? Ohh see she fuckin with the wrong people!

Aj- Trust me we looking for her too, Drew said she hiding somewhere!

Kash- I'm really shocked at Drew! I should beat his ass too!

Aj- momma already done that! Drew 29 years old still getting slapped up!

Kash- he deserves it! Poor libra! My girl is hurting! I know she is!

I said shaking my head...

The next day

Kash- Kaiden get over here! Don't chu wanna go see mawmaw?

Kaiden- I don't believe you!

Kash- Forreal! Ima take you to see her just lemme put your hair in a ponytail!

Kaiden- hmm... okay!

He said slowly walking over towards me I picked em up sitting em on my lap and started doing his hair and my phone rung I started to ignore it but I saw it was libra so you know I dropped everything and answered.

Kash- LIBRA?! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?!

Libra- hey mami... I'm doing okay! Me and the boys are in Houston!

Kash- HOUSTON?! WHY?! YOU DONT KNOW NOBODY IN HOUSTON! YOU NEEDA BE IN LA WITCHO FAMILY!

Libra- Issa long story girl... I just wanted a new start you know? After everything me and the boys need it!

Kash- Long story my ass where at in Houston? I needa see you!

Libra- Ughhh fine... I'll give you the address and you can come Friday!

Kash- Friday? Girl I'll be there tomorrow morning okay!

Libra- Girl... okay... okay fine! But only you! Nobody else you just find something to tell Aj! But literally only bring you and Kaiden ... the boys miss their cousin so much!

Kash- Okay... I got it damn... I ain't gonna tell ma or nobody!

Libra- Yeah speaking of ma.. I needa call her! She's been blowing me up!

Kash- girl everybody looking for you! You needa let everybody know you're okay!

Libra- I will... I promise but I gotta go see you soon , love ya!

Kash- yea I'll be seeing you real soon love ya too!

I said hanging up and Kaiden turned around looking at me and I sighed