Something is coming!

Well the class got busted for keeping me up so late. Aizawa himself was very tired so he let me go off the hook very easily but I don't think he will let them off that easy. We were walking towards UA instead of taking the car this time because we would need to use a bus to get to USJ. Thirteen was already waiting there for us too. It was also Mic's day off so he just overslept and didn't let anyone wake him up at all.

How funny it was having one insomniac as a father and the other one being a sleepy head like myself. I do enjoy sleeping soo much but you know I have sensitive hearing and I am up the moment my instincts kick in warning me. Like right now....

Aizawa: You happy about going to USJ?

Me: Yeah...

Aizawa: What's up kitten?

Me: Ah nothing.

Aizawa: Kitten!

Me: Fine... I have a feeling that something will happen.

Aizawa: You have a feeling?

Me: My gut and instincts are telling me that something is coming up but I don't know if it is something bad or not.

Aizawa: Better be on our best and careful then.

Me: Yeah...

Aizawa: Wanna tell my why you stayed up so late yesterday?

Me: The class was just so excited and had a lot of questions for today.

Aizawa: I'ma let them work twice as hard today.

Me: Hahaha....don't. Seriously don't. They don't even know how to save people but only attack. It will be hard for them anyways.

Aizawa: That's why have a thermo with me.

Me: And you forgot the popcorn.

Aizawa: Don't need it.

Me: ... Please Dadzawa don't make it hard on them.

Aizawa: We'll see about it.

It took us a little while to get to UA. We were supposed to wait outside for the bus since we would immediately drive to USJ. No one was there when we arrived because we were always early.

Me: You wanna sleep? I'll just wake you up.

Aizawa: nope. You better shift and take a nap before they all come.

Me: But I am not tired.

Aizawa: Problem kitten!

Me: I really am not tired.

Aizawa: You were up till 1 a.m.! Now sleep!

Me: ... But!

Aizawa: Wanna be put in my sleeping bag?

Me: You don't- Where did you even put that thing?

Seriously?

What is this?!

How is he able to always have one yellow giant sleeping bag with him?

Where is he keeping that thing?

Kinda like Nezu and his magical tea cup...

I really don't want to know but I also do want to know...

What's their secret?!

How is this even possible?

Can they do magic?!

Is that a thing now?

Am I actually in Hogwarts instead of UA and I just missed all the secret lessons?

Seriously what's up with that?

Me: Nope. I am good.

The moment I said that I shifted into a cheetah and laid down on the ground. It was a rather hot day so I appreciated the cold floor and just laid there. I wasn't really sleepy but being part cat meant being able to sleep everywhere whenever I feel like it. This was how I somehow ended up sleeping.

Time skip brought to you by the class being especially quiet to not wake a cheetah up until the bus arrived.

I felt someone pet my head and instantly started to stretch my body while still laying on the floor.

Bakugo: Fucking wak- AUTCH! YOU HAVE A FREAKING DEATH WISH?!

Iida: Nope but you!

Momo: Seriously why curse to him when Aizawa-sensei is literally staying beside him?!

Kirishima: Bro that hit is on you.

Bakugo: Still no fucking need to hit my freaking head.

Aizawa: You were saying?

Bakugo: Tsk!

It was that exactly conversation which got me up. The moment I opened my eye I saw Aizawa standing behind Bakugo which meant he was the one smacking his head and Momo wakening me up.

Me: Mrew!

HAHAHAHAHA!

You got smacked because of your own habit of cursing!

LOL!

You are so dumb!

Literally so dumb!

Who in their right mind angers Dadzawa!

I mean didn't you guys learn form the last time?

He caught you and threw you out the window just to have you dangle there for an hour until all the blood went to your head and you were so dizzy!

Momo: Morning!

Me: Mew!

I stood up and shifted back since I wasn't able to communicate with them otherwise at all.

Me: Morning. Also Dandelion didn't you learn from the last time not to anger him?

Bakugo: He fucking told me to wake you up!

Me: Pfff...

Aizawa: Watch your language!

Bakugo: AUTCH!

Iida: A lost cause indeed.

Me: He will never learn.

Momo: He will eventually.

Just like that Bakugo got smacked again. We all started laughing seeing how he reacted in backing away from Aizawa and entering the bus on his own as the first person.

Aizawa: Everyone get inside and be on your guard!

Denki: Anything happening?

Aizawa: No you guys are hero in training and if you don't want to run after the bus I suggest to get in quickly and shut up so I can sleep in there!

We all did as he said since no one was really keen on running after a bus to get to a destination that is a good hour and more away from UA. Certainly not worth it. The truth behind this be quitness was that he wanted me to sleep and he also demanded that I would sleep right beside him. Well this was how we got to the USJ building with everyone staying quiet and you could literally just have a needle fall to the ground and hear it. That was how scared they were form Aizawa and his punishments because if they get punished they get punished as a class.