You can't get rid of me! I am a demon!

The next day I decided to go back to the LOV base but this time I went there after I knew that both of them were awake and just came into the bar and sat down.

Me: HELO NEIGHBOR! I AM BACK!

Shigaraki: THE FUCKING HELL YOU BASTARD!

Me: Aw I missed you too!

It was rather fun seeing how angry and aggravated he was just by seeing me so I enjoyed annoying this guy more than I should. After I called out, I heard some footsteps and both of them came towards me.

Shigaraki: Why are you even here NPC!

Me: You really calling me an NPC! After you lost the first round?

Shigaraki: Fine, Bastard!

Me: I prefer Beast, Crusty Dusty!

Shigaraki: Bitch!

Me: It's Monster for you, Toothpaste Fairy!

Shigaraki: Gremlin!

Me: No, just your personal devil, Sandpaper reject!

Shigaraki: FERAL!

Me: I win again!

Shigarki: I swear if i-

Me: GRRRR! Careful! I am still the predator here out of us.

Shigaraki: Why are you here?!

Me: Can't I just swing by to check on you? I see your arm did heal.

Shigaraki: None of your business.

Me: Well I came here to give you some medicine.

I really did. After I took the things yesterday I kinda felt bad for making holes into his flesh and decided to rob a certain flaming trashcan's agency. He wouldn't miss a few things anyways. Now putting the medicine on the table, I turned around and started to leave. I really was only there to say hi to him.

Me: I'll be on my way then.

Just like that I left and went back to my den before shifting into a cheetah and run to the police station. They area was starting to get calmer ever after rumors about a certain big black cat aka Feral was sighted in here.

So in order to get some vigilante work done, I had to visit the police first and here I was just casually walking to the police station and entering together with the next two police officers. Ohh how I loved their faces.

Police Officer 1: Why is everyone looking at us like this?

Police Officer 5: Don't move.

Police Officer 1: Why?

Police Officer 8: Feral is behind you.

Ohh so they know my name!

Good that makes a lot of things easier!

Me: mew!

I let out a cute little noise before walking past them and following the scent of the noodle probably detective I meet when I found the kids. It didn't take me long to find the office and thankfully he was also in there.

Me: MEW!

A loud mew informed him of my presence and he stopped in mid track. Unfortunately, he was just about to drink some coffee and spilled it on himself as I started to get closer. He had the same reaction as everyone else and backed away.

Chill!

I am not here for you!

Well not yet at least!

Besides you might want to close your mouth now before a fly lands in there.

All I want is something to do before I get bored out of my mind and start chasing all the villains out of their bases and believe me... You don't want that!

There were a couple of papers on the desk and to me they looked like important files. Not even waiting for an invitation, I grabbed them and turned around running out.

Probably Detective: HEY! COME BACK! YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM

I CAN!

And...

I DID!

Didn't you just see me do it?!

I just ran out of the building while the detective tried to chase after me. Just for that reason I didn't take off completely and decided to play with the detective a little bit. Once I was on the street, I waited for him to get out.

Probably Detective: Get back here!

NOPE!

Probably Detective: Feral get back here! Be a good kitty.

Did you say kitty?!

I am a human being and I can do what I want!

Probably Detective: I swear where is that vigilante of your owner? Did he tell you to do that?

Owner?

Wait wait wait!

Hold on!

I don't have an owner!

I am my own person!

Why did you even think that I had an owner?!

Don't tell me you believe that rumor?!

I .. come on!

You saw me with some clothing in my mouth!

How did you get to that conclusion!

I know there are a lot of different rumors out there but seriously?!

Are you really believing that one that says Feral is not one person but 2?

Just because I decided not to show myself as a shifter?

I mean I can't do anything about people confusing my normal human form with my cheetahs and think there are two....

Come to think of it...

No one should have even seen my human form.

How did you get to the conclusion of two person?!

I really want to know!

But you know what?!

I had enough!

This is mine and you can't do anything about it!

Me: Mrew!

One last tries of the detective to get the paper out of my mouth and I bolted away into the darkness.

Probably Detective: HEY!!!! I SWEAR IF I GET YOUR OWNER!!!!

HAH good luck with that one!