Did you say CHEETAH?!

Once I was out of the building, I headed for the nearest street that was full of people but the moment people saw me, they started screaming and I couldn't stay there for long so I decided to jump on the parked car and jump from one car to another until I would find a hero, a police officer or someone that could help. Even if that meant getting a chicken out of the sky myself.

Where is a hero when you need one!

Seriously?!

Do I need to comb the whole city through and find a chicken in the air to even have one?!

What's even with the police nowadays?!

I mean HELLO-O!

A WILD CHEETAH ON THE RUN!

How can't even animal control react to me?!

Seriously....

What's wrong with this city.

Where is the police?!

Don't tell me they are all on breaks?!

Thankfully I didn't have to do that just yet.

As I ran past a stall for food, the people all started screaming and going to the wall but two heads popped up looking at me. A cat head in a blue uniform and a guy in a trench coat. Both of them with noodles in their mouths.

Probably Detective: I think my eyes are going bad now. I see a huge black cheetah.

Police cat officer: No Sir. *Nya* I can see it too.*nya*

OHH HAVE A LOOK AT THAT!

Found one!

Or Two?

He doesn't seem to be a police officer. . .Maybe a detective or someone higher up?

Ah I don't care what shit he is!

I need them!

I immediately stopped jumping and looked at the two guys before going up to them. It was in an instant that they had their guns pointed at me.

Seriously?!

First thing you do seeing a black cheetah is take your guns out?!

Come on?!

I am faster than you!

Before you pull the trigger I've already ripped your throat out if I wanted too *cough*

Me: *GRRRR*

Police Cat officer: *HISSSS*

Me: *MREW!*

Police Cat officer: *yelp*

I win!

Now will you let me show you something?

I ran past them and stopped in track looking behind at them and then turning my head into the direction where the kids were.

Probably Detective: Call me crazy but I think that cheetah wants us to follow it.

Police Officer: He could have attacked us a long time ago. *nya* What should we do? *nya*

Me: MEW!

Probably Detective: Let's follow it. There must be a reason why it especially came towards us and not all the other people.

Thank god!

Someone has some brains!

Now put the weapons away!