Gues WHO is back?!

Uhh I want to go after the class!

Can we just go to class 1B?

I just want to go there?!

Where are we even heading?

I was walking besides Mic as we entered the building and everyone was just looking at us. Not long after we got in, we arrived in a room full with pro-heroes and all I did was look a them before realizing that this must be the teacher's office.

Oh now we are talking about!

Okay who of these guys can actually figure out who I am?

Well I am famous after all!

Midnight: Ahm Zashi, I don't want to freak you out but there is a cheetah right beside you.

Me: HISSSS!

Midnight: ....

She immediately stepped back when she heard my hiss and I decided to play with her and dashed towards her pouncing on her too. Once were on the ground I could tell that she froze and I started cuddling and began rubbing my head against her cheek.

Mic: Looks like he likes you.

Well I don't have anything against her for sure.

Or anyone particular in this room.

Midnight: Aww isn't he cute. What's his name?

Nezu: I assume that is Feral?

Mic: Yes.

Once I heard Nezu, I stopped and looked at him.

At least someone who can figure out who I am!

I mean you are an animal!

You should figure out that I am not an animal!

Nezu: Docile. Someone did handle you well.

Me: .... Hmpf.

I let out something close to a sigh and went over to the rat. There was only one thing that came to my mind that I could do to make him realize who I was.

Me: GRRRRRR HISSSSS!!!

It was the same aura that I let out when we first met and just as last time he froze up and nearly played dead in front of me if I didn't stop immediately.

Mic: NO! BAD BOY!

What?

Am I a dog now?!

Do I look like I need someone holding me back?

Seriously I am not gonna hurt him just jog some memories up.

Nezu: It's all right. I am sure our little guest didn't want to attack me but instead remind me of something.

Mic: Are you sure?

Me: MEW!

Nezu: Yes. Now how about we have a talk together?

Mic: Wait, you understand Feral?

Nezu: Not at all which I find very intriguing since I should be able to.

Me: Mew?

Nezu: Ah you see I can understand fellow animals but all I hear from you are growling, hissing and chirping noises. They don't make sense to me but I have a feeling I know what you mean and what the main messages are from them.

Ohh so I am freaking special?

At least you know that I am not an animal!

How about you tell them to stop pestering me and treat me like one?

Sounds that good to you?

Nezu: Hizashi, you are welcome to bring him to school on a daily basis now. He is welcome here.

Snipe: No way did he just agree to a cheetah on UA ground.

Me: MREW?!

Got some freaking problems with that?

I turned around and started to walk towards him as the man started backing away.

Snipe: Good cheetah! I am not food!

All the while I could hear Nezu laugh as the man quickly jumped on a chair and saying "sho sho go away. I am not food. You wouldn't like me! I taste bad! Too much fat! I am not healthy for you! Now SHO!" It was a hilarious sight but that was not what I really was after. Eraserhead told me to go and annoy Vlad King's class if I remembered correctly. So, I began looking around the room until I found the man that I was searching for and ran towards him jumping on the desk he was working on. The moment I did that my back leg started hurting and gave up.

Me: MREW!

A painful scream escaped my mouth. It caught the full attention of Mic who was now walking towards me and took me off the table. Apparently I was light as a feather seeing how they picked me up like a normal cat. Something was truly wrong here.

Mic: *Sigh* Well looks like we are heading to RG now.

Nezu: You can leave him roaming around as he pleases. No one can escape this place that easily anymore after the little green bean escaped.

Oh is that a challenge?

Nezu: Feel free to try it out Feral.

Ohh it soo is a challenge!

Wait....

Is it good that he knows who I am?

I mean it's bad to have someone treat me like a normal human being instead of a huge ass cat that could kill you.

BUT....

Feral is still my vigilante name....

So he knows....

Welp he didn't expose me yet!

Time to wreck as much havoc as I can until he exposes me!

I wonder what the LOV is up too...

Meh... who cares as long as they don't hurt any innocent lives!

I was being carried out of the room like a cat would be normally held but I was actually having my front paws on his shoulder and looking behind him as he was walking.

Mic: No running for you Feral and don't jump. Your leg is still hurt.

I know!

I learned my lesson!

He went into a room and then put me on a bed. I immediately knew that this was the infirmary and an old lady which I already knew came over to me.

RG: Now you are bringing me a cat here?

Mic: I got permission from Nezu.

RG: If he's all right with it then so be it.

After she examined my wound, she put some ointment on and let me get off the bed. Remembering the gummies that she had and smelling the sweet scent of it, I went towards the drawer and sat down looking at her.

Me: MEW!

RG: You can smell it huh... remind me of that kid I had a while ago.

That's because it's me!

RG: I don't know if I should give you some but here you go.

She went to the drawer gave me some gummies and petted my fur.

RG: Huh... It's softer than I thought.

Mic: Right.

RG: Well better be careful with your leg Feral.

Me: MEW!

After that me and Mic went out of the room and by the time we were in front of class 1B lessons had already started.