Found YOU!

The next day I spent searching for the guys that wanted to capture me. Since I didn't have any spare cloths I was walking around as a cheetah and tried my best not to be caught. The smell of decay I managed to pick up yesterday from the guy named Shigaraki was rather unique and it didn't take long for me to even find the place they were staying. Well it was my turn to annoy them anyways so why not do it immediately.

Ohh have a look at that!

You guys are staying at a rundown bar!

Thanks for the surprise yesterday!

Now is my turn to give you guys a wake-up call!

Besides you guys owe me some cloths!

I went to the bar and got inside through the broken door. It was open the whole time and couldn't be locked up which I appreciated. Once I was inside I looked around making sure I was alone and then followed the smell of decay.

Ok so this is your room?

...

You will wish to never have angered me in the first place!

Once again, I opened the door silently and went inside, jumping on the bed the guy was laying and decided to wake him up.

Me: GRRRRRRRR!

Not only did I let out a growl but also a bloody aura as I really wanted to piss him off like he did to me yesterday. The moment he woke up and looked at my fans only millimeters away from his face, he screamed like a baby and tried to touch me. Unfortunately for him, I bit him and growled louder.

Shigaraki: YOU FREAKING BEAST!

Now I had the urge to tear him up and so I started to pull at his arm as I jumped off the bed until I felt the presence of the warp gate again and this time I pounced at the mist-like creature. Beneath all that mist was still something hard and consistent for me to lash my claws on and bite his neck collar. I also almost teared it up before jumping away growling at them.

Shigaraki: GET HIM!

Kurogiri: I can't do that with the broken collar.

Shigaraki: TSK!

Me: GRRRRR!

Serves you right!

I decided to take some things from the guys wardrobe since I didn't had any clothing myself and went out of the room leaving them only looking at me from behind. There was really no need to shift in front of them back and so I searched for an empty room and shifted back, then put the cloths on me and walked right back in.

Me: GRRR! Never try capturing me again or next time you will lose that arm!

Shigaraki: Bold of you to just walk in here on your own!

Me: Bold of you to assume I can't kill you two in an instant!

Kurogiri: *Sigh* Both of you stop.

Me: So why were you looking for me?

I know you wanted to bring me into a lab but I better keep an eye out for you guys!

Also let's see how much I can get out of you...

Shigaraki: TSK! None of your business!

Me: Want me to get feral with you? Your Warp-gate doesn't look so good anymore.

Shigaraki: Try me bitch!

Me: HISSSS!

It took only one hiss for him to flinch and that told me everything I needed to know.

Me: You better get your hand treated Crusty.

Shigaraki: Wanna die?

Me: Crusty Rusty Fairy!

Shigaraki: I'ma kill that boy!

He was about to stand up from the bed by putting his weight on his hand only to fall back down and look at me as I already went to his side and had my hand around his neck. Needless to say, that I had my claws out and my aura of a predator on.

Me: What did you say? GRRR!

Shigaraki: Fine, you win this round!

Me: I'll always win. Now tell me why did you want me?

Shigaraki: Your special.

Me: How come?

Shigaraki: Your quirk is more animal like as any other one and we needed something like this.

Me: We?

On that note both of them stopped talking and refused to say anything else. It really didn't bother me all too much since I had a lot of information now thanks to him and what I heard yesterday.

So they wanted to have me in a lab and be a lab rat because of my quirk...

Still would like to know what a nomu is but only time will tell...

For now I should let it be and get back to find a den I could sleep in.

At least I now know to annoy this guy on a weekly basis so that he doesn't forget what and who I am!

Me: Well that's all I came here and thanks for the cloths!

Shigaraki: Feral!

Me: Yes, that's my name?

Shigaraki: Why don't you join my team?

Me: Pardon?

This took a really quick turn...

First you want me in a lab now in your team...

boy!

Get your thoughts together!

Do you even know who I am?!

I am a vigilante not a villain!

You should probably look the word up in a dictionary if you don't know it.

Me: Not interested but I'll drop by frequently having an eye out on you guys. See ya around!

Just like that I walked out of the room and the abandoned building back to a place I could stay. It was just by accident that I found one very close by and it would shield me from rain too. Only con of it was that this was in the area Eraserhead patrols at night. Well the guy better gets used to a cheetah running around in the night soon.