2

"Mamma so you worked in another cast in the beginning?"

"Yes; but then they transferred me to the same as your mommy! Despite this, I never stopped making scenes in the other"

"Oh, capito now please continue"

..........................................

"At first I was so scared that I would end up with someone who I didn't like in the real life; mostly because in these cases it's difficult to make a fake relationship seem real! I've spend days and days to think which character they wanted connect me with. At first I thought it was Jack, Jack Gibson. I didn't know much about the show so in some days I watched some episode. He was not alone but he was a little bit more sad then the others, I don't know if you have understand! Anyway, I was pretty sure that it was him so I've in some way stalkered him on his social accounts just to see how he was in real life but I didn't figure anything out. He had some photos with the cast and some others about social problems.

When the day to go to the reading table came, I was as always so anxious. I was very late and terrified of making a bad first impression with all of them. I started to make some mental films to how I would became the black sheep of the group and that was terrorizing me more and more. When I arrived there, I ran into the place and all sweaty I opened the door. It was so embaressing that still today they make fun of me because of that! So when I opened them, everyone looked at me; I made a small smile and then I started to turn red but a very intense red that if you had put a tomato near me you would not have seen the difference! <Hi Stefania!> I heard someone say and I replied as usual <Ciao everyone!>. Everyone laughed and then a beautiful blonde girl made some movements that translated into words meaned -come, sit here- so I sat there and in some seconds the silent came and itwas awkward.  Then Krista, the showrunner, said something that I forgot but that made all of us laugh in tears. When we all recomposed a bit we started the reading table. I had just a small part.There I relized that the person who I would end up with was not Jack, in real life Grey, but with Maya, the character of your mommy. It was the second time that they decided to make me stay with a woman and it was exiting to rappresent something like this because I always wanted to be an inspiration for all the people who need to see that there is nothing wrong with them; that love is just love!

My part slowly came, I was hoping that me and your mommy would had a sort of conection so that we could record more easily.

 <Hi, white wine please> I said <You look familiar> I continued, <Umm I drink here a lot> she replied, < Uhh no, were you at the hospital earlier?> I asked looking at her. She smiled at me and said, <Yeah, I was. I'm a firefighter, and I was..> she stopped for some second interrupting our eye-contact but then, she looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes and continued the sentence, < ..bringing something>, < Oh my God! You were the one who ran with the nose> I almost screamed that to made it seem more real. We started laughting a little bit but still continued to speak. < Captain Maya Bishop> she said <Doctor Carina Deluca> I smiled.

We continued to talk like we were friends since day one; when we finished I started to laught and said < This was so fun!> Actualy was very easy to create a relatioship between us, I still don't know how but yes, it was just so natural. When everything came to end Krista wanted to talk to us. She asked if we know each other or if we have ever talked but we've never saw each other before that day! She seemed shocked and entusiastic in same time. I didn't know what to say but fortunately, Danielle said <Everything ok?> and Krista smiled and said < You two, together, will be one of the best couple in this show>. I was confused actually, because I didn't relized that we were so real with each other at that time so I was like, "ok cool". That day, after this I went back home and I just passed the day like the others so doing nothing."

--------------------------------

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed it; as always I apologize for the possible mistakes made in the chapter! Do not forget to vote and write down your thoughts about it.

by:SP4AMPISGF