5

" Mamma you're telling me that nothing happened that night?"

" Esattamente, nothing happened!"

" You're lying!!"

" No, I'm not!!"

......................

" After that day we continued to go out after set just to talk a little bit more, obviously as friends. We had this particular way to be friends, it's even difficoult to explain it in words but I'll try to. We were always together, for real, many people had noticed it but at the beginning we didn't care much, we were just enjoying each other's company, we never even thought that this could become something serious. I remember Jaina, she always thought we would end up being a couple; I was like, <ok and?> While your mother always said: <we'll not, we are just very good friends there is nothing more between us!> In that moment I relized that it was just me who sees this relation between us. It's sad I know.

But one day, I was at home sick, under a bunch of blankets drinking some hot-tea and as you can imagine she was there helping me. This little moments always made me hope in something more then just a normal friendship. I knew deep inside of me that something would have been happened; I felt it very strongly in my stomach, heart, head, in every part of my body.

Suddenly she said <What do you think?>, I was very confuse as always, < About what?> I replied, < About Jaina's theory..> I was very nervous, I didn't know what to say, I was scared, excited, happy, terrified. <Um- non lo so>, < Sorry what?>, yes I spoke in Italian because I was so anxious that my English disappeared! < Oh- sorry I said I don't know why?> I remember that at that moment I turned red and I started to feel warmer than ever. < I don't know either.. It's just weird, are we seriously so close?>it turned into a very embarrassing moment for me to be honest, I didn't know how to express myself clearly, I was tired and anxious so I just shrugged my shoulders and lay on the couch and I remember that after a few minutes I fell asleep.

After that, our friendship changed a bit, we started looking for contact with each other not embarrassingly just that we were closer than before, although nothing happened after that talk. On the set we continued to do our scenes, but they started to look more real than they should have. For example, when I was acting I imagined Danielle, not Maya, so it was as if we were talking, hugging, kissing in real life, as if we were Stefania and Danielle; at least for me. At that moment I realized that I was in love with her.

---------------------

Hey y'all! Sorry for my absence but with the holidays and homework I did not have time to update a new chapter but here I am! I hope you liked it and as always comment, vote and if you want, follow me here on wattpad, I love you <3

by: SP4MPISGF