1

" Mamma, can you please tell me the love story between you and mommy?"

" It's a very long story bella, are you sure?"

" Yes please!!"

" Well all started..

...............................

All started when I was, I think, 29 years old; I was moving to USA, it was a rainy day and you know how much I hate rainy days so as you can probably immagine I was in a very bad mood. I was dressed like trash and my hair looked like straw! When I finally got there, I went to my now old house and got some rest. I've spend days and days closed there to unpacking everything and to try to feel like home, but it's always difficult to feel at home when you are alone. 

I've tried to get some job for so many years. I've worked for many of them as a waitress in an italian restourant until one night, I finally got called by the creators of Grey's Anatomy! I was so confuse but happy that I started moving as an idiot in the middle of the kitchen; in that moment  I also thought it was just a beautifull dream. Anyway thanks to that I got a little bit more famous around the world, as you know I played Doctor Carina Deluca which I loved to death. I had so much fun and I got drunk of that work until they decided to let die my brother on the show, Andrea which was played by Giacomo Giannoti. Some years later they decided that I was perfect for a new love interest for the cast of Station19. At first I didn't know which character I would end up with but I accepted the contract anyway.

-------------------------------------

Hey, I know it's very short but I needed it to make the other one more fun and interesting, I hope you enjoyed it and let me know in the comments what you think about it! byee <3

by: SP4MPISGF