chapter 18

Here we are laying half naked in her bed. We're both weirdly uncomfortable now that we got walked in on. Emma's mom walked in on her daughter and her daughter's best friend making out half naked in her house. She's now out with her husband and friends of them.

I scoot myself over to Emma and big spoon her. She let's herself melt into my touch holding my arms. I kiss her shoulder and pull her close to me. "I need to tell my parents now. My mom has already seen us way too exposed and my dad probably knows by now too." She tell me. "Do you want to tell them?" I ask her. "Yeah I do. I just hope they react okay." She says. "It'll be a better reaction than my parents gave me, I'm almost sure about that." I tell her. "I hope so. For both of us." She says turning around in my arms. "What are you gonna tell them?" I ask her. She looks at me confused and says: "I'm gonna tell them that we are together and that I like girls but that I am not quite sure if I still like boys." "Wait you can't tell them we're together yet." I tell her. "Why not, are we not together then. Do you not like me." She starts but I cut her off. "No no, love I do like you but I need to ask you something first." I explain to her. She sits up and covers her chest. "Emma do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask her with a sweet smile. She falls into my arms and says: "yes yes and yes". She kisses all over my face ending with my lips. I smile into the kiss and turn us over. She pulls away and brings me off of her body walking to the door. "Locking the door this time." She laughs and walks back over to me. As she reaches the bed I pull her on me falling back.

She undoes my pants while sucking on my skin right above my boobs. I lift up my hips helping her slide down my pants. I lay her on her back and go sit on the edge of the bed. I bring my lips to hers giving her a quick peck. I kiss every part of her body and slowly bring my lips all the way down to her pants. She tries to keep quiet when I start sucking on her right nipple and play with her right. I move down to her stomach leaving sloppy kisses all over it. I kiss her right above the seem of her pants. I undo them and slide them down, looking her right in the eyes. She lays her head back on the pillow. I kiss up her thighs to her panties. Her breathing fastens and moves her hips upwards wanting me to please her. "Let me take my time love" I breathe. I pull her panties down making my way to her heat. Her breathe hitches as I get closer. I kiss all over her heat, sucking on her clit. She let's out a muffled moan as I start. I slide in one finger and lastly after at a second and a third. She moans loud and grabs onto her mattress. I slide my free hand down my pants fingering myself as I please her. She starts moaning louder every minute. I take her hand and bring it to her heat. I let her please herself as I climb back on the bed still fingering myself. I finish the moment she arches her back off the bed. I slide my hand to her and help her finish. She takes her hand away bringing it to my clit, and starts rubbing it. She slowly moves her hand down putting them in. She finishes as I suck on her nipple again. She makes me cum in less than 5 minutes. We both just lay there trying to get our breathing steady.