Chapter Forty - Seven

Start from the beginning

I.............. I d-don't have a family, I have nothing to worry about............. I will be o...........

"J-Jungkook......." Hearing his name from your own mouth was the scariest thing you felt, you tried to move but fall on the floor again, feeling suddenly dizzy as your head throbbed badly. "N-No............No no....."  Once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. You bent forward where you sat on the floor and pressing your palms to the mat, you began to cry with the force of a person vomiting on all fours.

 You bent forward where you sat on the floor and pressing your palms to the mat, you began to cry with the force of a person vomiting on all fours

No.

No.

No.

NO NO NO NO...........

I need to move.

You forced yourself to stand and run toward the door, "Pl-please be there............ P-please........... " With tears blurring your vision you hardly made it. "P-please........plea-"

You opened the door wide and looked at the place Jungkook was sitting.

He's not here.

Your heart skipped a beat, the world suddenly went silent....No...........No that can't be hap-............"Ju..........." 

"Y/N...." 

You swore you'd have passed out if you didn't hear his voice.

After his fight with Taehyung, Jungkook decided to come back and wait for you telling himself that the pain he feels every second pass and you don't come out to him as his own punishment, he wasn't returning if he was, to be honest, earlier today he almost gave up but now.................. 

He saw how you run toward him, threw your arms around him."Jungkook......I........," You sobbed as he stood there confused, "L-lie to m-me.............lie to me a-all you w-want......... Just......just don't d-die........" It seemed to him that he could feel your heartbreaking as you clung to him. Shaking, crying, and scared for some reason. "D-don't leave....."

Don't die? 

What's going on.

He didn't understand what's going on but he tightly hugged you back, "I won't! I will never!" He told you but that only made you cry more. "What's going on, Y/N?" he asked but you didn't answer.

The thought you suddenly had when you read the letter then when you didn't find him outside was killing you inside, even though it was only for a few seconds but you have never felt powerless and hopeless in your life, you don't know if it's the timing or something else but............ One thing you were hundred percent sure of.

Jungkook being hurt will be the thing that will end your life for good. 

Now that the idea crossed your mind, everything you went through in your life sounded normal.