"A gift for us?" Sue acted shocked, Charlie had informed them that she was working on something for them, but he never did tell them what.

"Yeah, Auntie!" Aurora nodded, stumbling her way up the stairs.

"That girl." Billy laughed, he had sat back and nursed a beer while everyone chatted, just enjoying the happy family moment, everyone was, but it was a little stale with Leah since this was the first Christmas without Sam.

"I wonder what it could be?" Sue chuckled, she didn't mind not getting anything, she just wanted the girl to be happy, she wanted everyone to be happy including Leah but she would be asking too much from the girl.

"I have no idea." Charlie signed, he saw she was making something, but he didn't want to invade her space and bother her over it so he didn't know what exactly she was doing up in her room the past week.

"But now that we're alone, aren't you going to start going back to work?" Billy lifted a brow, the they haven't heard much from the Cullens anymore and they weren't going to complain, but the problem with Bella that Jacob had told everyone about and the mystery old Lady that knocked Sam unconscious was still a worry.

"Yeah, I'm heading back to work, I'm sure I can trust Aurora to be in your care." Charlie already knew Billy would take great care of her, it was those other boys on the reservation he was worried about, he doesn't want Aurora around boys at the moment, he's sick of them right now and can't handle Aurora dating anytime soon.

"Of course Charlie," Billy smiled, "Jacob and I will keep a close eye on her." He wouldn't let her get hurt, the girl could barely go outside without falling ill, he wouldn't allow it, the most he'll do is take her to the beach like he promised but he wouldn't allow her to do more than was recommended by Doctor Lee.

"Thank you." Charlie smiled, he was a little nervous leaving Aurora alone, but he had to go back to work, he's been gone for too long and it was a hard decision to go back to work, "hope to get her alone in the house soon." Charlie hated the fact he had to treat Aurora like a toddler, he knew sooner or later the girl would want time to herself, and would soon get annoyed with being constantly watched over. He loved babying her, hadn't done it in a while and if Aurora allowed him to continue he would, but he from his observation on Leah, teen girls sooner or later would want time alone for themselves.

"Here! Here they are!" Aurora jumped down the steps, waddling back into the room with everyone, she held a stack of papers in her hand, "it's not much, but I hope you like it." She blushed, she thought long and hard whether she wanted to give it to them or not, but decided that since they did so much for her she had to give them something so a portrait of them would have to do.

"I-I'm not an artist so it might not be as good as you think." She handed everyone a paper, Sue and Billy getting an extra one that contained the entire family in the picture. Aurora had a knack for art, whether it be in writing or painting, that was one thing she loved to do and was allowed to do. She had doubts about it, but that was from all the teasing she would get about it, she was told by teachers it was great but she still thought they weren't anything to brag about.

"How beautiful." Sue cooed, a smile on her face, in one hand she held a portrait of herself, and the other she had a family portrait. It was quite the sight to see, not so detailed that it looked realistic but detailed enough that you could tell time went into it. She was honestly surprised but wasn't upset, now she would have to find a nice frame to put these photos in.

"Wow," Seth was speechless, it was pretty good, amazing even and he liked the fact that she included a little message inside his photo, Aurora was probably the coolest girl he's ever gonna meet.

"Thank you darling." Billy smiled, glancing at Harry who could smile, she was definitely an Angel.

"I hope everyone likes their Christmas present!" She was pleased with everyone's reaction, but she was starting to feel tired and her personal heater was looking quite cuddly right now, "Jacob got to sit with me." She was laid up on the floor, surrounded by gift wrapping and presents she hadn't gotten yet, she would have to open them tomorrow. This was too much excitement in one day for her.

"Scoot over." Jacob almost jumped on top of her, but a small kick from Leah had him rolling over.

"Don't crush her!" She chuckled, she wasn't really upset, more so amused, it was getting dark and Leah had promised Aurora that she would spend the night with her and was already in her pajamas.

"I wasn't!" Jacob groaned, though he rolled over on the other side of Aurora so he could get under the blankets too, hundred percent he was going to sleep with the smell of Strawberry shortcake drafting up his nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A small Christmas Special, have a nice Christmas guys!❤️

Also I've been having trouble with Wattpad so expect chapters now that I hopefully got it fixed