26. Happy Birthday..

Start from the beginning

Hope then got dressed in it, it was a beautiful dress that was strapless and reached just before the knees, it was yellow in color and it had flower designs on it. Hope was confused as to why Lizzie chose this dress and also why did she told her to meet her downstairs, but she did not know that it was Josie who did all of this.

Hope vamped her way to the assembly hall where she found herself standing at the top of the stairs as she saw everyone below her. 

"Hey Hope, I did not expect you to be up and ready this early" said Josie as she realized that Hope has come. Josie ran up the stairs as she hugged Hope

"Okay everyone the birthday girl is here" said Josie as she announced to everyone.

Hope was minutes away from breaking down but she somehow held it in just so that she would not ruin the party that Lizzie according to her had held.

Hope was definitely mad at Lizzie for throwing her a party when she knew that her mother died for her today.

During the party Hope decided to stick to Josie as she could not help but be mad at Lizzie and the fact that she was not even here to make sure she was okay she was just done with it, she felt like all the progress they had made in the last month was going down deep in the drain. 

Meanwhile, Mg and Ethan were basically raiding the whole food section as in Lizzie's parties it used to be sophisticated well cooked food but this was Josie's party so the food was messy and the whole cuisine was fast food, which meant greasy burgers, fries, pizzas and punch.

"This is the best food I have ever eaten" said Mg with his mouth full with the greasy burger.

"Well, this is probably the first time I have ever eaten a burger in this place" said Ethan as he eat the fries.

"Well, me too because we usually eat healthy food that is served in the canteen or we eat sophisticated food at Lizzie's parties" said Mg

"Well what about the parties held by other people?" said Ethan as he grabbed a punch glass

"Well no one else really has the patience and time to arrange a party for whole school" said Mg as he took another bite of the burger

"Well, either ways I am in my own heaven" said Ethan an both of them laughed.

While both of them were talking and eating near the food section, someone else also had a surprise.

Cleo and Kaleb were back from their trip which felt like forever ago, they went through a whole Europe tour and came back tired as hell but they made it to Hope's birthday, they came from the study hall entrance and as they entered they saw Josie and Hope talking.

Josie and Hope instantly noticed they were back and both of them walked towards each other and hugged each other.

"You guys have been gone forever?" said Josie

"Trust me it felt like forever" said Cleo as she interlocked her hands with Kaleb's and both of them smiled.

"Just tell me where the food section is that is all I want, I have not had lunch" said Kaleb

"Well, it is straight and left and why have you not had lunch it is dinner time it is 8" said Josie

"Well you do not want to know what we were doing" said Cleo as all of them chuckled and then Cleo leaned her head on kaleb's shoulder

"Well, it is good to have you back" said Hope as she held Cleo's hand for a minute and rubbed it with her thumb

"It is good to be back too and Happy birthday" said Cleo as Hope almost broke her character