Chapter 14: Lost

Zak POV, Quote: NEVER LET SMALL MINDS CONVINCE YOU THAT YOUR DREAMS ARE TOO BIG

Sorry for the long wait, been really unmotivated lately with mental health going up and down :( <3

Okay so this was annoying, I have been running for about three and a half hours, yet I have not reached that stupid palace like what the hell?!

I let myself collapse onto the dirt, maybe escaping wasn't the best idea, but at the same time who knows what she would have done to me if I stayed..

Maybe if I let myself sleep for a bit it would help, I mean like it wouldn't hurt to...sleep...

[EIGHT HOURS LATER]

3rd POV

"Not yet...can't I stay in bed a little bit longer...?" Zak mumbled, enchanted by his strange dream, he didn't want to wake up, not that he knows he's asleep anyway.

Zak felt something land on him, what was it? Zak slowly started to wake up, he looked up and he immediately locked eyes with radiant emerald eyes.

"Darryl...?" Zak mumbled confused, had Darryl found him? When did Darryl even come?

"Squawk!" Answered the 'person' with the emerald eyes and immediately started to poke him with their beak.

"Ah! What the hell?!" Zak screeched and kicked the parrot that was poking him before, what a nice surprise and a good way to wake up in the morning!

He took a nice look around the area to check his surroundings, they were the exact same which meant he wasn't kidnapped in the middle of the night, what a relief.

Zak sighed and got up, he would rather lay there but he needed someone to find him or else he'll probably be dead in the matter of days or maybe even hours!

'Maybe I'm just being dramatic...it's not like I'll die anytime soon" Zak thought to himself and put his cold hands into the pockets of his blue hoodie.

It had only been two days since he was missing and now he wished he didn't get kidnap by the stupid queen of some evil land and shit like that.

Zak looked around and he yawned as he dragged himself to get to the castle that looked in the distance, why did it have to be so far away?

He tried to pick up his slow pace but failed and continued on. It was as if he barely moved, probably only a few centimeters before he sat down and rested once more.

How much longer is this? Why am I here just to suffer? I didn't even get my first kiss! Zak thought to himself, maybe he was being a bit overdramatic and all but it was blazing hot and there was a chance a maniac of a queen was chasing him down at the moment.

"I should be fine for now, if I really am a Celestial I wouldn't just die from heat, lack of hydration, and no food" Zak stated and continued to try and power through the blazing heat.

He stood there for a second to catch his breath, why was walking so hard when he actually wanted to do it?

Zak tumbled through the forest, he was extra tense since at any moment someone could attack him and maybe steal his soul which would be an exaggeration but still, you never know.

He sighed and continued to stumble. This was going to be a long while...

DARRYL POV — omfl this is so bad damn 💀

I walked through the small garden near the castle grounds, perhaps doing this isn't going to help my wandering thoughts.

I couldn't help but feel worried, it had been a few days since Zak had been well, I didn't like to think of it and my mind kept feeling filled with thoughts I wished would go away.