69

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

"No" I put a hand on her chest to stop her from leaning down to kiss me.She was on top of me,literally shirtless.We're both are naked for..mhmm..y'know.

"Ughh" she groan and threw her head to the back. "What is it now? I gave you your tequila.I massage your feet,I put the ointment on your knees that was injured for the cry.I wash your face because they are salty like you say because of the tears.Hmm.." she roll her eyes up in thinking way. "Maybe I shouldn't wash it.It's salty for you but sweet for me" she look down and smile at me.

I playfully huff to her words.Trying to look annoyed instead of smilling,I don't want to let her be sugar all day.It sometimes makes me blush a lot.I don't like blushing that much.Too much sweetness could change my whole image.I like the way I am right now.I don't like to be change. "Nothing's new about that.You even licked my sweat that one time and says it taste like fucking sugar" I punch on her arms lightly. "Nonsense" I scowl.

She rub the spot I just hit and scrunch her face. "That was the twentieth punch delivered by you today"

I shot my eyebrows up. "Oh! Did you get the package.?" She is right.I punch her quite a lot today but was it my fault? She is the one who make me cry.I am crying right in front of the crowd,damn.That is so embrassing.

Lisa lean down towards my face until our nose brushing on each other. "I will.Once I made you scream" she smugly says.There's a hint of evilness in her look.She is trying to break my wall.She is trying to dodge my questions with those hard look that makes me feel 10 times horny than a second before.

No Roséanne.No.She couldn't do this to you.You have to be firm and strong!

"Li—Oh My God!"

I was about to say something to ask her again about the detail for her burning car but a hand suddenly goes in between my thigh and with no warning,I felt three finger were pushed in before I could register what she is trying to do.The hush of my sticky liquid make it easy for the fingers moved in as she buckled her hands playfully in me.

Damn,this feels so good.

"Like I say,it's a punishment" she remind.Her hands move in circling way, opening my vagina wide open.I can only bite my lips to not let the moan escaped so that she won't have the fun to taunt me.

I still got questions to ask.I still got questions to ask.

"Lisa you should tell me—oh my fuck!"

Lisa lean in and took my right nipples.Her hands down there inside me began to pump in and out right at the same time as she took my nipple and suck on it.My back arch as I threw my hands on each sides and clutch on the bed sheets as hard as I can.Her mouth on my nipples is not a new thing.We done this before,like a lot.She really love to please me and I love to give her the chance to pleasure me.I never can get enough of her.It was always feels like our fucking first time fucking each other senselessly.

This feels good.This feels good.This feels so fucking good!

"You like this torment" Another hand moved up from my thigh,slowly in sensual way,causing me to swallow down my saliva as I try my hardest best not to moan. "But you try to act like you don't" she says.Then she push out all her fingers from my vagina.What is she doing? Don't tell me she think of stopping.

Curious,I look down to the little space in between us.When I look down,I instantly regret the decision because I saw she is pulling out four fingers in total and push it inside me. "Oh my God fuck! Lisa!" I finally screamed as I threw my head to the bed and my eyes close shut to the sudden shot of pain.I was ripped open.It feels hurt but it feels good.Sex is weird.It gave you a weird feeling where you can feel the pleasure in the pain.