65

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

"Let me drive for us" Jisoo roll her car window down and I roll mine too to see her.

"Yes Rosie.Let's find her together!" Jennie peek her head out beside Jisoo with a concern look plastered on her face.

I had texted them the location to meet earlier in which just happen to be out of my own company.They didn't take long until they came here.I thought it would be Jisoo only.I didn't expect Jennie to be here also.

"What were you thinking about,Roséanne? Switch the engine off and lock your car.Get in here with us.We're in this together"

I nod my head. "Alright". Taking a deep breath,I switch off the engine and then open the driver door immediately after the car died.I don't want to waste anymore time.The more I wait,the more the time pass,the more I think of Lisa words..,the more I feel anxious.I can't stop thinking about "what if?" . Because what if she really mean her words and kill herself?

If anything happens to Lisa,I would never can forgive myself.Just at the thought of she dying makes my heart clench.I feel thousands of thorn pricking on every part and each of my skin.I can't.I feel suffocated.My heart feel like want to explode.So,I need to find her.I called her hundreds of times already but all of it goes to voicemail.Where the hell did she gone to?

I just hoped she would be okay.

I open the back door and slide my body in.Then,I close the door with my shaky hands. "I..Jisoo.Let me drive the fucking car" I suggest.I don't care if I sound desperate right now.I can't control myself.I used to be the one who are hella good at masking my real emotions.But not now.Not when at the thought of Lisa freak me to death.I should had said something else to reject her proposal.I choose the wrong words.Damn it!

Jennie peek her head in between the driver and passenger head seat.She look at me like she is studying me.

When I don't see her making an attempt to say a word,I open the door again. "I don't have time for this" I says and then got out of the car quickly.Closing the door behind me,I jog to the driver seat and open the door, revealing the hesitant looking Jisoo. "Jisoo.Come out.Let me drive us" I instruct.

Jisoo gulp hard and glance over Jennie who is also glancing on her before both of them staring at me in unison.Their reaction really make me feel like wanting to fucking slap their face hard.They really give me a look like they can't fucking trust me with the driving.I have my license! What's the matter with that? I know I drive with super speed most of the time and Jennie got freaked out always with all her endless cursing but that does not mean I can't drive us safely.After all,Jennie still breathing right now is the prove I am a wise driver.

"I don't..think..you can drive.Let me" Jisoo finally says after some time passes.

"Yup" Jennie nod her head. "You are emotionally unstable.I don't think it's a good idea to let you control this car.Sit at the back there and let Jisoo drive us to find Lisa.I'm sure it's safer" Jennie add.

I clench my fist upon hearing to their words like did I fucking care about the whole world safety right now when my fucking girlfriend out there is nowhere to be found?!! This is fucking nonsense!

Furious,I slam the steering wheel with my hands hardly with all my strength three times. "You have TWO choice Jisoo.One,you got out of this car peacefully by your own feet.Two,with me dragging you by your hair forcefully and your body might be dumped over here!" I threatened.Nit a threat that I am just saying.I will definitely do it.

"Rosie!" Jennie screamed. "Respect!'

I shot my hands to Jennie. "No,You shut up Jennie Kim! I fucking don't care whatever the fuck you two want to say right now" I retorted furiously.I fucking swear,I want to fucking slit this two throat right now if it wasn't for the fact they are related to me especially Jennie.