14

JENNIE KIM'S POV

(5 days later)

"HOLY SHET!"

What the fuck is this? The Manoban make a public statement challenging Rosie to show up in the Dark Night Event in two more days? What the f-

"Quiet Jennie" I heard Rosie groaning beside me. "I'm trying to sleep here" she says then turning her back on me.We are currently in her bedroom,spending the Friday evening on the bed after the tiring week.There's a lot of work in the office lately because our clients is getting mare and more each day.Me,as the Co-leader is already a tiring ass.I'd rather not to say how would Rosie been feeling about it.She got two times more work than me.That's why I asked her to go back with me earlier than usual from the company today because I want her to get the good rest she needed after the hectic work.I can't bear seeing her being sleepless.She's been sleeping on the office;head on the table and hand holding a pen.I was the one who always gonna wake her up to bring her back home.She barely could keep her eyes open.She sleep the entire way back home which was always pass 3am.She worked really hard.It makes my heart ache.I am the eldest between us two but she is the one bearing the most of the pain.

Let's not talk about that.Let's talk about the hot news right now that got 1 Billions comments on it.Everyone is urging for the Park Heiress to show herself up at the Dark Night Event.None of the commenters says it's unnecessary.The Dark Night Event was protected with rules by hundred of underground world people; from the weakest to the strongest.Even though Manoban and Park is the top influenced one,if all the groups combined to fight us,we surely gonna fall on our ass to the ground.The Lalisa Manoban is such an ass.FUCK YOU!

I lifted my body up, leaning against the headboard of the bed.I shook her body. "Rosie hey.You gotta see this-"

"Jennie please.Don't wake me up" She says weakly while shoving my hand away from her right arms.Her voice is clouded with sleep.She must be feeling very sleepy and tired now.

Poor my little sister.

But that's not what important right now.The most important fact is that,the Lalisa Fucking Manoban is challenging her to show herself up in the Dark Night Event with the indirect threat, reminding everyone of the rules every single fucking Heiress must showed up.And I know,one of the rules in the big night event is no one are allowed to use mask.So that means,if Rosie attend it..she would have to..take off her mask?

God..Rosie gonna get so pissed because of this stupid Manoban.

Huffing,I pull the duvet off from us two and toss it away to my right side which ended up making it falling freely to the floor.

I am going to get killed by Rosie but it's okay.I'm just trynna wake her up and tell her about the news.As long as I showed her the news right after she shot up from the laying state,I will survive.

Well,what can she do? The very least I could get from her is a yell.And the worst would be thrown out of this room by her.

"Rosie wake up you sleepy head!" I whine loudly and shooking her body at the same time.

"Jennie!" She shot up just how I expect she gonna be.Her face is red.Eyes is piercing looking at mine,staring dagger that I'm sure can kill me if eyes could kill human being.

Not willing to receive any further yell from her,I bring my phone up right before her face to showed her the news.

She roll her eyes but look at my phone after all.Pftt..

"The news about the Manoban.She is challenging you" I explain.I studied her face carefully and saw her face harden.

Five seconds later,her breathing turn shallow.No..not good.