7

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

"Strange"

I turn around and saw Jennie behind me with a folding arms and a weird face.

She approached me and stood beside me.Both of us staring down at the beautiful city in the balcony.

"Why are you here by this hour? I thought you had gone asleep in your room" she asked.

Scrunching my face for a second,I tilt my head to look at her. "I have a bad feeling" I says.I really do have a bad feeling.I feel uneasy about something.It's just that I don't know what is that something I'm worrying about.This feeling makes it hard for me to fall asleep in my room earlier.I keep on tossing around to find a comfortable spot but still,I feel so uncomfortable.Maybe because the one that feels uncomfortable is my heart,not my body.

She raised her eyebrow,eyeing me up and down in a sarcastic way.

She laugh with her head thrown backwards. "Pftt..since when did you ever has bad feelings?"

I frown in confusion. "Are you saying I never had one before?" I really never had it? That's impossible!

She smile and shook her head. "No Rosie.I never heard the 5 words coming out from your mouth" she confess.Her face is stoic calm.She looked like someone who's telling a truth.She also look at me straight in the eye confidently without fear.I can't sense a single shake in her stare.If someone is trying to lie,their eyes will move too much,their breathing pace is not in rhythm and their eyes will narrowed a bit in a way you can say clearly it's not a way of telling the truth.

"How about the mission I asked you to do tonight?" I try to change the topic.I had to get my mind out of the gutter.There is nothing to worry about.Why is my heart feeling like something bad will happen somewhere? Why? What is it? I do have this feelings before when my parents goes to Japan for the Gatherings events in which they ended up in bombing incident that time.That's all.Just that one time.I rarely feel things way too deep.But why? Why tonight I feel the same feeling I felt that night where I watched my both parents got into the private jet to flew to Japan? Why?

She shrug her shoulder. "Consider it's done" she look away from me.She took a deep breath before smilling at the scene beneath us.Jennie always liked a beautiful sight.Me too.We often spend some time together during the night time in our balcony to admire the sight of the beautiful city before.And that before I mean is for the past three years ago.

Sighing,I clasp my hand.I took a deep breath silently to calm my worrying heart.

Strangely,my heart started to pump faster.It gets faster,faster and faster.And that makes me feel panic.

"Jennie!" I shout.I put my left hand on my chest where my heart is beating like crazy.The fast beating suffocates me.It makes it hard for me to breathe.I need to fasten my breathing pace.

She immediately tilt her head to look at me. Before I could say anything,she put her right hand on my left shoulder.Another is resting at the back of my hand which is now on my chest.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What happen?" She asked.Her face looked so worried right now.

I shook my head.My chest is hurting my heart is still beating faster.What is happening? Am I going to die? Or is this a minor heart attack?

"Then why are you like this? You never looked like this Rosie.What happen? Are you sick?" She pull my hand to guide me to the nearest chair in the big balcony.

I sat slowly on the chair before  shooking my head again. "I..I don't..don't know" I really don't know.Am I sick? Why is my heart feeling this way?