15

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

Today is the happiest day of my life.

Yeah,I would say that because today,no attack was given to me from the Park after the public statement I made yesterday.Right now,I am celebrating my first revenge on her and that I'm planning to have a good fucking drink at Blacklabel bar tonight with Jisoo.

"Here!" I heard Jisoo shouting from the table 6 meter away.Her voice barely can be heard but well,sister sister connection is playing it role.I can hear her by my instinct and this is not the first time this happens.

The table she choose is the excluded one in the end of the bar.And it was slightly dark over there because only the flash of dance floor light shines through it.It was the perfect area for two of us as a high profile woman who choose to drink in a low profile bar like this.We both always wear mask when we come here to avoid unnecessary attention or media catching us and the news of us drinking in a cheap looking bar will leaked.Not only that,if anyone knows about our presence here,the other group who resents us will surely use this opportunity to kill us both because this bar has no high security that secure their customers.

I don't want to die but at the same time,this is one of my most favorite place to drink.

I wave my hand and gave her a nod to signify her I got what she yell over the loud blasting music in here.

I made my way towards the table,passing by 6 tables side by side that is occupied with teenagers,aldult and even the old people.Some is making out; girl with boy,girl with girl and boy with boy.Gay society..who are you trying to kidding? This is my most favorite place even though it's a low profile bar.A lot of gay couple spend their night here,making out,fucking on the wall and even swaying their hips on the dance floor.

That sight is a good treatment for my eyes.

"You are late for like.." she eyed the watch that strapped on her left wrist. "Ten minutes" she says before rolling her eyes at me.She take the wine bottle in hands and pour the contains into two glasses.

I sat on the chair across to her. "There's traffic congestion.Who are you trying to scowl at? Blame the traffic Jisoo" I point out the matter of fact.

She take a sip of her wine and I followed suit but first I take my mask off so that I can drink it.

"Excuses" she says.She put her empty wine glasses on the table and then looking at me in a challenging way. "It's lame" she add with sarcasm in her tone of voice.

I roll my eyes to her bitchy attitude and put my empty wine glass on the table.Then,I take the wine bottle and pour the contain into our glass for second shot. "You're lucky I don't want to ruin my night figthing over the stupid traffic"

She hummed. "Have you got your eyes on any girl?" She asked,trying to change the topic.She roam her eyes around the bar and I kicked her legs under the table,causing her to wince in pain. "Ah! You brat! How dare you kicked me on my legs!" She scowl lowly by whispering.She must be fucking trying her best not to scream because she is the yelling type when she got mad.She just don't want to attract any attention towards us from the people after all.She is a careful person.

I snort and fold my arms on my chest.I quirked my eyebrow, starring mockingly to her face. "Does that brings back sense to your fucking mind?" I snap.Cuz hell,I hate it when anyone talked to me about girl stuffs.

She huff. "You do know mom keeps bragging about us getting old and the fact we are not married yet is making her goes all dramatic saying she will die before she could even got to see who her daughter in law gonna be or worst she keep bragging about how she will not rest in peace if she don't get to see her grandchildren before she die" she says and then sigh.She plop her body to the back of the chair,looking all defeated and frustrated like me.