10

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

"Rosie,I just received a report for the latest accomplish mission from Team D about you ordering them to bombing Manoban private Jet land" I heard Jennie voice.

I look up to meet her eyes,tossing aside the papers I recently reading in my office.

I nod my head yes.

She pinch the bridge of her nose then taking a seat across to me. "Could you please stop all this? This is a childish game Rosie" she nag with her index finger pointing down on my desk,looking exactly like a father scolding his child.

Why couldn't I do that to the Manoban? After all, it's her who messed with me first.I am not a fool to just sit here and watch that brat trying her fucking best to bring my life down.What would my man's says about their Mistress? A stupid heir? A weak ruler? And plus,the conflict about my gender three years ago when I first wanting to takeover the position had caused a lot of commotion in underground world.Almost all the client that investing in Park Legacy wanting to terminate their contract with the excuse they can't depends on girl as their ruler.And that,they suggest for me to find a man to marry if I still want the control over my own family Legacy.Fortunately,when I made a proposal that they should gave me 2 months to prove I'm worthy to this position with the promise I will raise the profit to 10% in just 8 weeks,they all agreed.I worked my whole day and night sleepless in that fucking two months just to win their trust and I did it! Since then,they agreed to be under a girl as their Leader.Also,since that first day I sat on this crown chair,the Manoban heiress keep trying to bring me down but to no avail.Everytimes she tried to push me down,I will always manage to dodge the attack or rise up in not even a second pass.

Plus,I just can't stop wondering since day one she started the attack.What is her problem with me? Why did she mess with me? Why did she keep attacking me?

No answer.My questions are left unanswered until today.

And now,it's time for pay back.She is getting out of control.What would my client and man's says about my lead power if I keep on receiving attack without figthing back? Besides that,we are doing underground business.I killed people,torment them,finish what I shall finish,gave some businessman or businesswoman out there a protection for their company and many more.We do legal and illegal stuff.We wouldn't be called Underground Queen with no reason.

"I'm talking to you.Are you even fucking listening to me?" Jennie scowl.A harsh breath escaped her mouth.She looked so pissed right now.

"What are you talking about?" I lied, pretending not knowing what she is referring to.Jennie is so persistent when it comes to matters like this.She is very protective of me.Since the death of our both parents,she always tried her best to protect me to the state she even agreed to represent me to see every client our Legacy is dealing with.From the worst to the less worst.Jennie will even put her life in danger just to accomplish any hard mission that cost millions just to make sure I didn't go out of our living place and get myself in danger.She always gave me an excuse that me as the Mistress shall not make my hand dirty with the killing work unless it's very necessary.

She lean her back to the back of the chair. "You know exactly what I mean"

I lean on my chair,copying her move but with my arms folding on my chest.  "I really don't know what you mean" I lied again and she snort at me in response.She rub the tip of her nose using her fingers before rolling her eyes at me,looking so annoyed.

"The Manoban.Lalisa Manoban" she stated. "The report stated that you ordered Team D to bomb the Jet Land of the Manoban.The mission is accomplish and I had checked the news earlier and wow!" She sat straight and clap her hand.Her pissed face suddenly turning into a mocking smiley face.