🖤I Love Detesting You🖤

Start from the beginning

"But seems like your mind isn't properly functioning like your mouth Mr Kim Taehyung... " She spat at him cutting his words which made him stunned at his place hearing her words.

"Pardon Ms. Smith, but don't you think your mouth is running way too much disrespectfully... " He retorted back making her to glared at him but then she walked away from the sofa and stood in front of him.

"I apologize Mr Kim if my words sounded offending but they were absolutely correct and relevant. You need to use your brain more .. " She insulted him in the most sophisticated way making him to frowned at her.

"Really ..? Then do me the honor by telling me that where your extraordinary mind has caught my ordinary brain running less ..? "

Hazel ogled at him angrily hearing him snapping back at her. She peered into his oceanic inky eyes which were already staring at her making her to furrowed her brows.

"They both are sleeping and it's not appropriate to disturb them as it would consider invasion of their privacy.. " She stated to him still calmly but her calmness didn't buy him who continued to scoffed at her

"They both are my friends and it's not like I am waking them up in the middle of the night that would consider invasion of their privacy Ms. Smith... " Taehyung exclaimed making her to slightly greeted her teeth at his stubbornness.

"But inside that room,they both aren't your friends but a husband and his wife so things are different Mr Kim.. "

Taehyung arched his brows getting befuddled at her words and sighed.

"Ms. Smith, it's already 9 in the morning and I know both of them are morning persons so I think we should check that why they still ha... "

"Because they both slept late at night. " She barked at his face halting him from completing himself which made him to raised his one brow at her in suspicion.

"Really..? " Taehyung spoke and then crossed his arms against his chest making her to flared her nostrils getting frustrated because he wasn't understanding what she was trying to tell him..

"And how do you know about that, that they both slept late at night...? " He queried her.

Hazel looked at him dumbfounded because he was really getting on her endurance level.

"Mr Kim Taehyung, will you mind if I ask you something..? "

"I will ...if it's something rude or disrespectful.. " He said making her startled at his behavior

"You're really that naive which you obviously don't look or you're trying to pretend to be naive..? "

Her question made him to wiggled his brows and spoke

"And now from where my naivety came in all of this..Ms. Smith...? "

Hazel gawked at him and fisted her palms and opened her mouth to argue back but he stopped her by raising his palm in front of her making her shut.

Taehyung looked at his watch in his wrist and again trailed his eyes at her green ones.

"We will continue our discussion on my naivety some other day Ms. Smith, now it's 9:30 a.m. . I need to wake them up ... " He uttered and then turned around to stride his feets but before he could take a single step

"I heard them moaning late at night.. "

His feets got glued to the ground as he snapped around his entire body towards her direction and looked at her with his utmost shocked eyes and slightly parted mouth.

"Whaaaat...? " His voice came out as an alien's signals which made her to chewed her cheek in anger and spat.

"Yes, Mr Kim Taehyung. Now you understood why you should not go there to wake them up... "