⇢︎ Chapter 34 : Best Moments Lasts

Start from the beginning

Y/n thought he was cool, but the cool that would make a person a person and not a prince. Isogai had always heard that he could be a prince or a knight to someone, but hearing something so simple as 'cool' made him so happy.

Isogai knew that he had, at least, a small crush on Y/n. He would see Y/n walking around campus with a nervous and tired look on his face, but that was what made him unique. He liked how Y/n would hold his teddy, it was cute.

Y/n made Isogai feel wanted, even though he had barely even a penny to his name. Being poor, Isogai was looked down upon. But, even though he was in a much high level and status, Y/n never looked down on Isogai.

Y/n made Isogai feel like a regular human, not some bug to be squashed under a higher up's foot. It was refreshing to see that someone in the world would see him as a normal human. It made him feel cared for.

Isogai let out a quiet sigh as he went back to sorting papers at his desk. He made sure that every movement he did wouldn't stir Y/n awake in anyway. He continued his 'work' with a small smile and a blush on his face.

— ☽ —

Nagisa was doing homework at his desk as Y/n was doing homework on his bed. This was one of the rare days when Nagisa's mother wasn't home for the time being so Y/n was able to go to Nagisa's house freely to get away from his guardian.

The two weren't doing much. To be honest, nothing much was happening, they were both just... chilling with one another. They didn't really need to speak since they've been friends for so long. They liked each other's company's.

Nagisa would glance at Y/n from time to time. He would watch how Y/n's (e/c) eyes would move from paper to paper, paper to book then back to paper, the pure concentration on Y/n's face was mesmerizing.

Nagisa also like how Y/n's hair would bob every time he moved his head. Sometimes Y/n would have to blow his hair out of his face, it was cute the way he would pout if the strip of hair would just fall back into place.

Y/n and Nagisa have been friends since Y/n transferred to Nagisa's old elementary school. Ever since then they've been through all sorts of things together. The bullying, the teasing, the comforting, all of it has been done by Y/n and Nagisa together.

Nagisa would think back to those times. Although those times were harmful because of the bullying, he can't help but feel warm when he was given the comfort that Y/n would give him. The soft words of unsure-reassurance, and the hesitant hugs were the best.

Nagisa knew he had a crush on Y/n, in fact he knew since the very beginning when he developed it. However, he can never push forewords with his crushing. He was scared that Y/n would stop being his friend just because he didn't feel the same why. Thus, the reason why Nagisa is scared.

"Nagisa," Y/n called out.

"Hm?" Nagisa hummed in questioning as he turned around to see Y/n on his back.

Y/n, who's teddy was laying on his chest, made grabby hands towards Nagisa, "Food."

Nagisa couldn't help but chuckle, "Already?"

"Please?"

"Alright, I'll see if I have some (fav. fruit) in the kitchen," Nagisa stated, getting up from his seat and walking to the door.

"Yes~" Y/n whispered out as he let out a small yawn.

Nagisa laugh to himself. He really hopes that he can be by Y/n's side as much as he can, even when they both are an adult. It just seems like everything is right when he is by Y/n's side, it made him feel warm.