⇢︎ Chapter 34 : Best Moments Lasts

Start from the beginning

Karma likes Y/n, there was no lie. He liked Y/n's small laugh. He liked how Y/n would unconsciously care and worry for him. How Y/n would tend to him when he got into fights. Just, everything about Y/n just made Karma's heart flutter.

"Karma!" Y/n's voice broke Karma out of his mind, "Are you alright?"

Karma blinked for a second. He turned to Y/n and then to the claw machine in front of him. Oh, that's right, he was going to win a stuffed animal for Y/n. He was quick to shake off his bubbly feeling as he smirked at Y/n.

"What? Worried for little old me?" Karma lightly teased, "I feel so touched, N/n~"

Y/n deadpanned, "Are you going to get that stuffie for not? Cause I've tried for five time already and I want it."

Karma chuckled as he inserted a coin into the machine, "You're pretty spoiled huh?"

Y/n stuck his tongue out, "You were the one who brought me here, so technically you're the one spoiling me."

The machine was rigged, so Y/n wasn't able to get the stuffie that he wanted. Karma made sure to tire a new one to the person in charge of the place. Both Y/n and Karma were kicked out and banned from the new place. But it was still fun and now the two can have a laugh when they look back at the moment.

— ☽ —

Isogai looked at the papers he had in hand. They were all about event of the school and extra plans that could be taken for assassination. As class president, and one of the most responsible students in class E, Isogai had to pick and choose certain events to go to the main campus for, and what assassination attempts are safe to proceed with.

Isogai was quick to furrow his brows as he read over the attempt that a student wanted to do. Needlesstosay it was a stupid idea and needed to be put down right away. He was quick to throw away the paper into a nearby trashcan.

"Hey, Isogai," Y/n yawned as he walked up to Isogai's desk.

Isogai looked up and smiled at the sight of Y/n. He wasn't going to lie, being around Y/n's presence calmed him. Y/n made him feel all warm inside and made him feel happy no matter how stressful the situation is.

"Hi, Y/n," Isogai greeted, "Aren't you supposed to be with Karm and Nagisa right now? It is free period."

Y/n pulled a chair and sat next to Isogai, "Nah, I snuck away. I wanted to be with you for free period."

Isogai couldn't help but blush, "B-But they will be worried for you, won't they?"

"Probably."

"That's not a good thing Y/n..."

"I don't really care right now," Y/n yawned once again as he leaned onto Isogai's shoulder, "I'm just tired today, and you're already in the classroom."

"Oh, well do you want me to leave?" Isogai asked as he was already piling the papers, "I can just work in the teacher lounge. I'm sure that Mr. Karasuma and Bitch-sensei would mi-"

Y/n shook his head and closed his eyes, making Isogai pause what he was saying, "It's okay. I like being here with you."

Isogai blushed red as he glanced at then away from Y/n, "W-Why is that? Th-There's nothing special about me."

"Yes, there is..." Y/n trailed off as he was about to fall asleep, "I like the fact that you're quiet yet so strong at the same time. I like the fact that even with your current struggles, you find a way to push through them. You're cool, Isogai... really... cool..."

Isogai blinked in shock of what Y/n had just said. He looked back at Y/n who was sleeping on his shoulder at the moment without a care in the world. Isogai looked at the papers in front of him before he smiled.