🌺ONE IN A MILLION🌺

"LEAF ISN'T ONE IN A MILLION KIND OF GIRL. SHE IS ONE IN A LIFETIME KIND OF WOMAN. I AM GLAD I CAUGHT HER."
___________________________________________

"Whddaya mean?" Ash asked as he flipped through the pages.

"You are aware we went on a mission last week right." Paul asked Ash.

"It wasn't under affiliation of the legue right.It was under G-men." Ash said. That was the reason he didn't poked his nose in that business.

"Yeah. You won't believe what we found." Paul said as he closed his eyes tiredly motioning alain to speak.

"There were two containers filled with childrens and teenagers on that ship. We did recieved intel about it but we weren't expecting it to be so big." Alain said as Ash gripped his pen tightly. He hated it. People using each other and selling like objects.

"Where was the destination?" Ash asked as he chewed the pens cap.

"Thankfully not in Kanto. It was going to Sinnoh region. Champion Tobias also recieved the intel about it." Alain said as Ash nodded his head.

"And theres more Ketchum. The ship was stinking as hell. When we opened other containers we found rotting carcass of a lot of pokemons. Sharpedo, Whalelord, Milotics, Gyarados and arceus knows what. It was an unholy sight. Alain didn't touched food that day." Paul said Ash broke the cap into two.

"Found about the contractor?" Ash asked Paul who nodded his head in denial.

"The transaction are taking place on dark net now than regular calls. Its impossible to track them." Sabrina said as Ash sighed.

The concept of machine language and things went over his head. After the fall of major groups the criminals became more stealthy and one step ahead of law enforcement agency. All the transaction took place on dark net. The IP address and location is impossible to track once the transaction was done, even for his metagross.

"I am trying to find a way out of it but it will take time." sawyer said as Ash nodded his head.

"Don't blame yourself Ash." Sabrina said noticing the look on Ash's face. Ash was rather protective about kids.

"She's right. Nothing you could do ketchum." Paul said as he scrolled down his phone.

"Not untill Sawyer find about it." Alain said as Sawyer nodded his head.

"Tomorrow is a meeting in Kalos right. You guys know anything about it." Ash asked his elites who shrugged their shoulders.

"Wonder what is about. Meeting dismissed." Ash said as he stood up and walked out of the room with Alain and Sawyer going in one direction and remaining three going toward another.

"So what will you do?" Ash asked Paul who was scratching his scalp.

"I am going to the bar.Keep your daughter away from me." Paul said as he walked toward the underground floor leaving Ash and Sabrina.

"Where's Sophia?" Ash asked Sabrina as she noticed the little girl's location at the top of the building.

"She's at the top." She said as they both entered the elevator and pressed the top floors button.

"You noticed it." Sabrina asked Ash as the elevator started.

"About Sophia?" Ash asked as Sabrina nodded her head.

"Not much. I asked Mom and old man about it. They said they will search about the mark on the palm of her hand. I also asked Aaron about it. He said he would tell me if he find something." Ash said  as the elevator opened on the top of the building.