🌺TRAGEDY STRIKE🌺

"SOMETIME IN TRAGEDY, WE FIND OUR LIFE'S PURPOSE"

___________________________________________

"HYYYYYYYYYYYYDRRRRRRRREEEEEEE"

A loud deafening roar came from nearby where Ash and Leaf were chatting.The roar seemed to surprise the duo and it sounded like something fishy was happening. It was a roar filled with pain and a lot of anger.

Ash narrowed his eyes toward the direction of roar and saw a hoard of pokemon trying to escape from whatever that roar came from. He pulled Leaf toward his side just in the nick of time to prevent her from being trampled by the pokemons.

"Where the hell did that came from" a shocked and surprised Leaf asked Ash who seemed to be trying to think something.

"I dunno" replied Ash in a serious voice.
"Stay here Leaf, I will see what's it about." Ash told Leaf. It was more of a command than a mere statement.

"What! I wont let you go there alone,who knows what is there and what if it tries to hurt you" Leaf argued back.
"I promise I will come back in one piece so please stay here. I don't know what I will answer to your mom if something happens. If not for yourself, please stay here for me."

"PIKACHUU" Ash shouted in a loud voice to his trusty sidekick and best friend. Seconds later a yellow ball of fur emerged out of forest.

"Go to the ranch and get Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape and if possible Glalie." He told  Pikachu who nodded and ran back toward the ranch.

"I will be back in a while,stay right there" Ash shouted toward Leaf  as he ran toward the source of sound.Ash ran through the thick jungle cover of the reserve,it seemed like the area.where apes kind of pokemon stayed, the branches left a few bruises and cuts on his bare arms.

From a distance he could see light coming from a small gap between trees. He slowed down and saw something he didn't expected to see at least in the Oak reserve.

A large three-headed draconic Pokémon which was mainly blue with black scruffy fur covering its arms and neck. It was one of the few pseudo legendary pokemon of the world.

IT WAS BRUTAL POKEMON HYDREGION.

"Shit, aren't hydregion native to unova region, I don't recall anyone in Pallet having one" Ash swore under his breath.
His eyes scanned the surrounding and saw 3-4 guys with a pitch black suit with a capital R written on it. "Fuck, this thing is out of control" commented a tall lanky guy."The superiors gave command to leave this place right now." A female voice called them.

As soon as they heard the command they sat on the jeep and got out of there.
"Team rocket, so it was their doing,huh the hydregion seems too aggressive to me" he spoke to no one in particular.Ash noticed that the Hydregion was intimidatingly walking toward a fallen tree. His eyes widened when he saw a shiny ralts was trapped under the tree.

See,No matter what happened Ash Ketchum could never see a pokemon getting hurt. His rational thinking stopped working and he took a stone and threw it toward the brutal pokemon.The stone stone hitted his middle head and it turned itself toward Ash.

It stared at Ash and charged a hyperbeam  to  released it toward Ash. He barely dodged the attack and wished his pokemon would reach there as soon as possible.

He ran toward the ralts and got it out from the tree.It was injured and pretty badly.

The hydregion menacingly glared at Ash and a yellow orb of energy started to collect in its mouth. Ash tried to back off and run but to his bad luck his ankle was sprained by the ordeal from before. He turned his back toward the hydregion and expected to be blown into pieces by the attack. He closed his eyes and tightly held the injured ralts bracing for impact. The attack released from the hydregion's mouth.

Time seemed to slow down, every memory from his childhood seemed to return at the moment. How he and Gary bantered on everything, his first battle with caterpie,the indigo legue, defeating Paul, winning a legue, meeting his friends, helping numerous legendaries but the most dominating memory was of Leaf. How he wished he could have spend more time with her.

Just before the attack hitted him he was pushed from his left side and he fell on the dirt sideways on his body. AND

*BOOOOM!*

A figure was thrown out of the explosion

The force of the Hyper Beam pushed Ash away  from his current situation.A feeling of relief came to him that he and ralts were safe.He stood up and thanked his pokemon for the save
"Thanks guys, if it weren't for you I would have been done for."He dusted his clothes but received no response." Guys" Ash asked but there wasn't a single pokemon. He turned toward the site of explosion and his blood ran cold.

Ash horrifically looked, and was completely horrified see Leaf, lying on the ground in front of him,her body covered in marks, bruises, scratches, and blood leaking down from her forehead and mouth.Her beautiful dress torn into pieces. The one to save him was Leaf, she took the explosion to herself and pushed him away.
The explosion of the Hyper Beam causes smoke to appeared around the area.

"LEEAAAAFFFFF" Ash screamed in the loudest voice he could muster.

He dropped the ralts and ran toward the crater where Leaf was in. He didn't cared about the sprain of his ankle.
All that mattered was whether Leaf was safe or not.

Meanwhile hydregion was charging another hyperbeam toward the crater. Seconds later a yellow mouse came out of the forest and was horrified at the scene before him. His trainer holding his childhood friend, the trees in the area destroyed and a ralts with odd colouring. He quickly made his way toward his trainer who was crying.

"Pika pi" pikachu said trying to console Ash.
"She isn't breathing pikachu,she isn't breathing" Ash screamed with tear dripping from his cheeks. Pikachu raised his paw and held Leaf hand and

ZAAAAPPPPP

Pikachu unleashed a thunderbolt attack.
Leaf's chest started to rise and fall a little bit indicating she was alive. Now the problem was that damn hydregion.

Pikachu charged an iron tail and dashed toward it but was grabbed by the 2nd mouth of hydregion and thrown into air. The brutal pokemon released a draconic energy and it hitted Pikachu.
Pikachu had taken a lot of attacks in his life he battled a Regice, a Latios, swallowed the red orb but this was far more stronger than any attack he ever took and he let his guard down.

Charizard was only pokemon of Ash that could fight opponents without command from Ash, his pokemon were pretty useless without commands and that's what happened here. Instead of analysing the opponent and maintaining its distance Pikachu attacked it and the result,
he was knocked out cold with some dangerous injuries.

The hydregion charged another attack directed toward Leaf and Ash. Ash held Leaf's body close to him and once again braced for impact.He closed his eyes and awaited for death.

But

Before the attack could hit it was interrupted by a orange coloured dragon who had his wings in front of him.

"CHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR"

Ash's charizard roared with the same
intensity of the Hydregion as before.
His charizard blocked the attack with the help of steel wing.

Now the battle of life and death begins

‌ʟᴇᴀꜰ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴅʟy
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜyᴅʀᴇɢɪᴏɴ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀꜱʜ ᴅᴏ

DO READ THE NEXT PART AND LEAVE YOU COMMENT