🌺SURPASSING MY LIMITS🌺

AUTHORS NOTE: DUE TO SOME REASON THE RANKING OF MY STORY IS NOT VISIBLE, YOU CAN ACCESS IT BY TAPPING ON NEW STORIES. IF ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT.
___________________________________________
"REGRET IS A FORM OF PUNISHMENT IN ITSELF."
___________________________________________

To say Ash was surprised would be an understatement. He just found out that his pokemon's power level were being dropped with the help of a drug.

There were reasons why the legue did it.

The trainers were expected to travel only in their home regions only. Ash was an exception in that case. He travelled to different regions after every adventure. The legue was worried that if Ash decide to join their legue championship he will easily win.

All regional government wanted a person from their own region to win the conference.

Like Cynthia was from sinnoh, Iris from Unova, Steven from Hoenn, Lance from Johto and Kanto being an exception. They never wanted an outsider on their throne thus ended up using limiters on the pokemon of every trainer who came from other region to lower the power.

Now what was a limiter. A limiter was a drug that lowers down the power level of a pokemon. Everytime we wondered why Ash's pikachu lose. Here was the reason.

The world was really a corrupted place.

A wild pokemon was always much more stronger than a normally caught pokemon because of the same reason.

From what Akira and Gary hypothesized, Limiters might have been used on pokemon of trainers the legue didn't wanted to fight for the throne. Wild pokemon were also difficult to inject so they were free from this problem.

Right now Ash was walking through the narrow alley of legue building as Paul's battle with Cameron was taking place.

There were other problems Ash was afraid of also. Five minuites earlier when Cameron released his Hydregion against Paul's Electrivire, Ash started to have flashbacks of what happened with Leaf and it was impossible for him to control himself and he started to hyperventilate. Now he was certainly afraid if someone used a Hydregion against him, what would he do. It was the same reason why he didn't caught the Hydregion at first place. He was scared, too scared to even look at it.

He opened the door which led to a large air conditioned office as cold air hitted his face and he saw Mr Goodshaw sat on his oversized chair in which he was sunk. He walked toward the table and sat across him.

"How can I help you Ash?" The tiny man asked sipping on his tea.

"Whats the deal with drugs legue inject in my pokemons." Ash said bluntly.

The statement surprised the old man who choked on his tea.

"How do you know?" He asked coughing furiously.

"That means you confirm the use of drugs on my pokemon." Ash accused.

"I am not in-charge of that department Ash." The man answered.

"What do you mean?" Ash asked.

The man sighed knowing Ash didn't knew how the legue worked and decided to explain it to him.

"Ash. The legue is divided into three main branches, the first one deal with Champions amd gym leaders, the second one deals with medical facilities provided and the third one which deals with championships. I am in charge of the third branch. I am surprised that you found out about it. You are the first person to find out about it." The man said.

"Why me? Why do you use it on my pokemon?" Ash asked another question.

"Thats a question I can't answer but you have to find out about. You know I saw your interaction with your friend Trip." The man said.