🌺BE MINE, LEAF GREEN🌺

"You know what Leaf. Be mine and only mine."
___________________________________________

They didn't knew how long they embraced each other. A minuite, an hour, an eternity. They didn't cared. They felt safe around each other and wanted to be like that. Finally they both pulled away as Leaf wiped tears from Ash's eyes. Ash wasn't the really cry for all kind of guy but everyone have their limits and this was his.

Leaf lightly stroked Ash's cheek as he looked her in her eyes.

"Ahem. We are here too you know." Gary said but was followed by a smack from Akira.

"You idiot. You ruined the moment." Akira said in a hushed voice as she pulled away Gary from his ears.

"Aniki. Leaf-nee. We will leave you two alone for sometime. You two have a lot of things to talk about. Bye bye." Akira said as she pulled Gary away amid his protesting words.

"These two." Ash sighed as he grabbed the handle of the wheelchair and pushed it toward the exit.

"Your sister is cute Ash." Leaf said as they both walked through the tunnel to the exit.

"Thank you Leaf. Crap I am an idiot." Ash said as he slapped himself lightly.

"What happened?" Leaf asked turning toward Ash meeting his chocolate eyes.

Ash said nothing as he walked in front of Leaf and kneeled in front of her.

"Close your eyes Leaf." Ash said as the girl obliged. From her closed eyes she could see something glow lightly and fade a second later.

"It should do. You can open your eyes now." Ash said as Leaf opened her eyes. Suddenly Ash held Leaf by both of her hands and pulled her from her wheelchair.

"Ash... I can' ... " she started to say but was cutted off as she held Ash tightly to balance her body from falling down.

"It will be fine." Ash said in her ears as he held the girl tightly. "Try to take a step." Ash said as he took a step back to make space for leaf so that she could move.

"I can't walk for sometime Ash." Leaf said to Ash but she still pulled her leg up and placed it next to Ash. And it didn't hurted.

"Trust me milady you can." Ash smirked as he slowly pulled Leaf back as she slowly begun to walk wobbly steps.

"Just a little practise and you would be fine." Ash reassured as she slowly walked with Ash supporting her. It was working, she was slowly able to walk.

"How can I?" Leaf asked as Ash smiled at the girl. "It is a long story." Ash sighed.

"I have time. Oh I have an idea. Lets go on a date where you can tell me everything." Leaf said as Ash chuckled at her straightforwardness.

She couldn't back off here. Gary told that Ash had confessed that he loved her and backing off here would be an act of cowardice.

Half an hour later the couple found them in a silent cafe without anyone else in it. Ash hadn't let go of Leaf's hand for a long time as Leaf just cracked a smile at him once in a while.

The sat opposite to each other as the waiter took their order leaving Leaf and Ash in silence.

"Why did you did it Leaf? What would I have done if something worse happened to you." Ash said as he let go of Leaf's hand and slightly glared at the brunette.

"You know I couldn't forgive myself too if something happened to you instead Ash." She said in the same tone as that of Ash with an equal glare.

"Yeah. Thats kind of true." Ash said as his facial feature softened and so did Leaf's.