Chapter 11

Rithvik fell back away from Dhun panting and sweating, They had just had sex. Breathless he muttered, "I really want to go back in time and do it again."

Dhun thought for a second and then gasped. Rithvik grinned, "You forgot again."

Dhun laughed and snuggled close to him, "Unfair. If you go back in time and do it, only you will feel the benefit. I won't be able to feel it as several times." He turned to look at her with flirting eyes. Dhun continued, "I also want it as much as you. So I want to feel it every time as well." Rithvik smiled, feeling elated. "And who is stopping you from doing once more," she pushed him. She got on top of him and kissed him.

"Hm... Dhun," he smiled through the kiss, "Not now, I can't right now. Not for a while... Not for a couple of days, I think." She drew up and looked at him. And she laughed. He moved a finger through her hair. "I love you," he said. He liked to say that a lot nowadays.

"Love you too," she said. And then she lay back on the bed beside him.

"Don't ever reverse time on me, okay?" She said moving a finger over his chest.

"Because you want to feel every time?"

"No. Just... I mean, that included. But just generally. Never reverse time with me. I will feel cheated. Violated in some way. So, promise me. Don't. Ever... okay?"

Rithvik is not fully convinced but he nodded.

*

One day after a practical class Ansh was trying to talk to Rithvik, thinking maybe this is the best time to talk to him about Roli. But Rithvik see Dhun and went with her. Ansh sigh.

As Dhun was drinking her milkshake in the canteen, she said, "This Saturday is my birthday."

"Happy birthday," Rithvik said trying to wipe off the grease of his fingers which he got from the practical class.

"That is all?" Dhun asked.

"No. Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday, happy birthday, Happy birthday to you." He sang to her. Dhun got irritated. It was meant to irritate her. She squinted at him. He laughed. "Don't worry, I'll plan something," he said.

"What?" She asked.

"Surprise." He said. Dhun smiled and did not pry further.

Rithvik ran to Ansh's room after reaching home. "Ansh... Ansh... I need your help. It's Dhun's birthday on Saturday and I want to plan the best birthday date ever."

"It's your girlfriend's birthday. So why should I help you?"

"Huh! Pease..." He said, "And are you not my best friend? And best friends are supposed to help each other."

"Okay, fine..." Ansh said. "But you have to remember that I helped you. You are officially indebted to me."

"Huh! What is that? Okay, okay, whatever. Fine. Deal" He was too excited to ponder over that clause.

As Rithvik left, Ansh got a message on his mobile that said 'Hey.' It was from Roli. Ansh smiled. He began to reply to her.

*

Rithvik's plan was a 2 days Goa trip. He surprised her by taking her to the airport and then to Goa from there. Dhun was stunned. She never expected something so grand. She did not want anything superficial like an expensive gift. But she did not want him not celebrating her birthday at all either. This was exactly something that she wanted.

By the time they were having an evening snack in a restaurant near the beach, Rithvik got a phone call from Ansh. "Where are you?" Ansh asked

"Huh? Why?" Rithvik asked.