Chapter 1

Ansh was having a nice dream. He was just about to kiss her, and someone pounced on him on the bed and shook him awake. "Get up, get up..." Rithvik said.

"What the hell, Rith." He groaned.

"First day of college. Get up...."

Ansh lazily sat up and looked at the clock. "What is the time?"

"Time enough to get up..." Rithvik sat on the bed.

"I was having a good dream." Ansh complained, "now that is ruined."

"A wet dream? Ohhh......" He teased him. ''Who was the girl? Do I know her?" Rithvik did not notice a guilty expression on Ansh's face in his excitement.

"Why do you smell so strong?" Ansh flinched.

"Deo."

"Did you pour a whole bottle?" Ansh got up from the bed, scrubbing his eyes. He was also a bit excited about the first day of college, but not as much as Rithvik was.

Rithvik had grown up to be a naughty handsome playful guy that every girl took a second look at. And Ansh preferred to study quietly, be the nerdy, but mildly good-looking guy that girls have a secret crush on.

Ansh and Rithvik came out of Ansh's apartment and Roli walked out of hers, dressed in school uniform and carrying her school bag. She looked at the boys, especially her brother.

"Isn't he so over the top, Ansh? Loser. He got up at 4 to get ready," Roli said. Ansh laughed.

"You just mind your own business. And one minute..." Rithvik snapped at his sister and he looked at her skirt. "Your skirt is too short. How did that happen? Did you roll it up?"

"No."

"Liar."

He caught hold of his sister's uniform skirt and pulled on it.

"Rithvik leave..." Roli looked at Ansh embarrassed.

"Bring it down. Now..."

Roli pushed Rithvik away. "Who the hell are you to tell me? And I am not a kid now. I am 16. Everyone in my class wears skirts this length." Rithvik scowled. "And it's okay for you to stare at other girls' legs, and bad if your sister wears the same length?"

"Exactly my point. Guys will stare at your legs."

"Well, I can't cover myself top-to-toe according to the level of all the creeps around. Some people think women should not even show their face and cover it. Shall I use a burkha from now on?" She flung her bag over her shoulder in total awesome confidence swag. "I will wear what I want to wear. And next time when you stare at some girl's leg, remember that they too must be someone's little sister or daughter. Goodbye, I am getting late for class."

She walked away. Rithwik looked helpless and annoyed.

"Ah...just at least a few centimetres down. And what 'she is not a kid'? She is a kid."

Ansh put his hand around Rithvik.

"Well, you can't stop her from growing up." Rithvik stared at Ansh with a bit annoyed a bit suspicious expression. "And it's not that bad. Everyone wears skirts that length nowadays. It's no big deal. And not that much short. And we should be more worried about ragging than your sister's skirt."

"Ha... The person capable of ragging this Rithvik Ahuja has not been born yet."

But it was not long before that Rithvik was dancing on the command of his seniors. He took it in good spirits of course. And later in the day, they sat for their first mechanical Engineering class.

The Fourth Dimensionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें