one

jungkook strides through his boss's office, not going unnoticed.

the way he walked, never said a word to anyone, and kept everything so professional won over the ladies, even the guards.

he had such a dark exterior with bruises and cuts all over his face but you would never think he kills people for a living with his bunny smile he shoots when only having conversations with his boss. when he wasn't working, he was such a shy angel.

being known as just one of the boss's trusty hitman, some women of the office had fun trying to win a drink and conversation with the man. obviously always failing, yet jungkook knew the perfect words to make their unsuccess seem worth it.

shortly reaching the glass doors of his boss's office after passing the assistants, he was welcomed into mr. kim's living space.

"jungkook! the man i was looking for. thanks for coming." the man roared from his office chair. the younger looked around the cozy olive office as he stiffen before looking at the view the long windows covering the walls gave. "it's either come or you send men out to get me, saved you the trouble, sir."

the young assassin looked nervously at the guards that stood looking at what was occurring. hoseok eyed jungkook from the corner of the room as the goth boy gave him a polite bow.

either something really good must of happened or something really really bad .. jungkook couldn't tell. "good morning sir!" bowing to his superior, he studied him as he gestured for jungkook to sit across.

"there's been a real pain in my motherfucking neck lately," the curly hair man began after taking a long drag from his vaping device. "just give me the word sir and it'll be out of your ear." jungkook assured but was taken back when mr. kim's gaze softened.

a look that in all of jungkook's 10 years of committing crimes, has never seen. jungkook frowned being utterly confused.

before jungkook got the chance to dwell on it, mr. kim chuckled. raising his hand gesturing for his guards to leave, including hoseok.

he waited for them to do so to speak. "you look like you're in the mood to kill." that sentence lingered in jungkook's mind, he hasn't gone a single week since he was 14 without killing. courtesy to his boss who had a lot of enemies. it was like a hobby for the man, but he didn't look killing hungry did he?

"ah don't think too hard on it, i forgot you've always worn black. why never a pop of color?" leaning over his work table, mr. kim's eyes burned into jungkook's chocolate ones.

relaxing a little, jungkook responded to his hyung. "color isn't my thing sir." mr. kim looked down, "it's never been your thing." jungkook could see his gaze softening and although he hated his boss' hard and cruel ways all the time, it was more comfortable than this. than them opening their hearts that have multiple barriers on them.

mr. kim could tell he created an awkward silence in the air and decided to cut it.

"i have an ex. her name is kim anaelise, after our break up in high school i've always kept eyes on her and it seems like someone fishy has been trying to get close to her." switching back to his bossy ways, taehyung threw pictures on his desk facing them towards jungkook.

jungkook looked at the woman, her beauty couldn't go unnoticed.

she has short black hair that is draped just above her earthly shoulders. second recognizable thing, the mole that rests just below her right eye. not too big but not too small, just like her figure. she had an hourglass shape that could draw you in easily as the clothing suited her body heavily. her skin shimmered as it was lightly coated with melanin. jungkook almost tuned his boss out until another stack of photos was tossed down.