Chapter 35- You & I (part 4 of 5)

Louis didn't understand anything about what was going on. But what he did know is that he was tired of sitting in this small ass room, but Zayn wasn't going to let him leave anytime soon. He sighed laying his head against the hard wall behind him.
   "When can we leave, I'm tired," he said looking over to Zayn.
    "When we get a code green."
   "And when will we get a code green?"
Zayn rolled his eyes, "when Robin is dead."

   Louis never thought he would say this, but Harry needs to hurry up and kill his dad. It's to cruel think to say but he messed Harry up. But Louis was Surprised that Harry took him down so quickly. He remembered the stories he would tell Louis about the things he did before leaving to the asylum. Just the thought put a smile on his face, he needs to get out of here.

   Harry dragged the sleeping body down into the cellar and all the way into the room. Workers looked at him then back at their work. Harry looked up to see one staring him down.
   "You want to die too?" He snapped.
The guy looked at him at got nervous. Annoyed, Harry raised his gun and shot him in the head.
    "Clean that up," he said walking into the room.

Harry looked through his drawers on his desk letting anger tears going down his face. He should he planning for his wedding cuddling with Louis not killing his dad. He wiped his face trying not to feel sympathy for his dad. But the voices wasn't thinking the same.

Your pathetic

He is all you have

He hates you, you killed his wife

Why did you kill your mum

You should just kill yourself, you have nothing left

"Will you shut up!" He yelled at himself.
He walked over to his dad tying the rope around his wrists and legs, making sure they were tight. This would solve his problems right? With him gone everything would be okay, he could be happy, right?

Robin's eyes started to open up slowly, time to start. Harry went over and grabbed a baseball bat and swung it at his ribs. A scream of pain filled the room. One, two, three more hits to his sides yelps of pain with each one.

Harry started to laugh, "your funny," he muttered taking another swing.
"Your messed up," Robin spat.
Harry only laughed more.
"And I blame it all one you, you see," he said moving Robin on the wall to make eye contact, "this whole thing started with you making me kill. Forced me to be someone I'm not, someone I never wanted to be. Then I went to the asylum, they only messed with my brain more. But then I had the taste of blood."

He pulled out the knife his dad gave him a long time ago, and looked at himself in the blade.
"And it tasted so good," he whispered for only Robin to hear.
A smirk popped on his face he took the knife and stabbed his thigh taking it out and looking at the blood. He stood up walking away from the man with the knife in hand.
"Something about the blood of your family in your own hands feels great. Especially when you have wanted to sink a knife in them all of your pathetic life," he said.

"Harry- you don't know the whole story about everything. If we didn't do what we did the Tomlinson's would have gotten to you, they would have used you for power. We could have stopped if you didn't save Louis."
"I wasn't going to let a kid die, I'm not like you," he snapped at him.
"When will you understand that I'm not you, I am nothing like you. I am better than you ever was. SO GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD!"

Robin didn't know what to say to him. Obviously he wasn't going to listen, he is to hurt, guess he'll have to do it the hard way. He untied the ropes on his hands, they were pretty tight but not tight enough. Once he was free he saw Harry, he looked like he was going to pull his hair out. He got up and held onto his sides, his ribs were definitely broke.
"Harry-" he was cut off by a gun to his head.
"I will kill you in a second!"
His voice sounded deep his eyes gave a insane look.
Robin raised his hand in lowered Harry's arm, Harry was taking deep breath's.

All of the sudden they were in another fist fight. But Harry was weak and was losing, his head wouldn't stop yelling at him. He was ready to bash his head into a wall at this point.

Louis heard screaming and crying from outside of the room. He took a gun and opened the door leaving.
"Louis what the hell are you doing come back!" Zayn whisper yelled to him.
But Louis only flipped him off and kept going. He raised the gun up and opened the door to the room Harry was in. He saw Harry getting beaten by his dad.
"STOP NOW!" He yelled at them.
Robin got off of him and laughed.
"What are you gonna do, 'kill me' you ain't gonna do nothing kid," Rodin told him still laughing.
He saw Harry trying to move, but he saw that Harry was going mad. So he had two options, help Harry with the voices or kill Robin.
"Don't test me, and I'm not a kid, quite frankly I'm more of a man than you. Now back away from him or I'm gonna do a lot more than shoot you," he said staring him down.

But instead of moving away he got closer to Harry, he knocked him down again and kicked his ribs.
"That's it!" He muttered.
He loaded that gun and pulled the trigger, the first bullet went in Robins chest, the next in his head.
He saw the bat in the floor and hit Robins head knocking him to the floor.

Louis blood was pumping, and adrenaline running.
He put the bat to his head.
"Told you not to test me, have fun in hell," he said giving him a smile.
He dropped the bat and went to Harry pulling him in a hug. Harry rested his head in the crease of Louis's neck, he could smell his strawberry shampoo, it calmed him. Harry pulled away looking into Louis's eyes.
"You liked it didn't you," he whispered.
"Is that bad?"
"It's perfect," Harry chuckled.

Harry leaned in and kissed Louis softly on his lips. He moved his hand to Louis face pulling him away for a second.
"I think we might get a long a little more," he said smiling at Louis.
Louis giggled pulling him back in.