Chapter 24- I'm Falling again (part 2)

(A/N) ok so these parts (1&2) are basically giving you guys a little more to the big part that is coming soon. I left a little line in chapter 22
Here is is:

Yea so, the parts are what happened leading up to that line

Yea so, the parts are what happened leading up to that line. So when reading keep this in mind. It is worth it, maybe, but please bare with me. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Oh and btw short chapter

What you came for finally the chapter:

   "So does he believe you," Harry asked her. She smiled at her brother. "Yea, everyone believes me. They all think I have changed," she laughed as she spoke, happy about how many people she has tricked. Harry smiled at her, this was one of his plans. He had found his sister a while ago telling her what he was wanting to do. Of course no one knew, they had keep this a Secret. "So you are still lying to that little boy toy of yours," she started, "stupid boy he is to trust you." He sighed, he hated lying to him, but what he was planning could give Louis the life he deserves. "He isn't my 'boy toy' I love him you know that." She laughs, "I know Harry I was just messing with you, now we need to get you in you right mind," she said taking out her phone. "I have looked, and I think if we do this," she said showing Harry her screen. "If we do this then, your mind should reset, and if it works then you can live a different life." Harry smiled at the idea, a different life! That sounded amazing.

"Son!" Harry's dad yelled. He jumped up from his bed going to the voice. When he was in Robins sight he started to speak. "Ah, there you are. Your coming with me today, I need to teach you some new ways to fight," he said. "Why? I can already fight you, why would I need to know more." Robin chuckled, "well, I want you to be able to fight off anyone. I don't want my son hurt," he said putting a hand on Harry's cheek making the boy laugh with a smile. "Ok dad."

He looked down at the gun staring at it, why was this here? He sold that gun a long time ago, he never wanted to see it again. Niall was standing by his side, "why is this here." "One of the men found it, I thought I would bring it here," Niall said. Harry's hand shook a little picking up the weapon. "What's wrong Harry?" He didn't answer, visions blurred in his head of the memories with the object. "This, this was the gun I killed my first person with. This gun started it all." Niall felt bad, he knew how much Harry hated being like this. He knew all about the day the killing started, how much hatred Harry had for himself. Harry put the gun in his pocket, leaving the room. "Harry, Harry where are you going!" Niall yelled at him. He turned around pushing Niall on the ground. "Don't fuckng talk to me!" The room was quite, Louis looked at Harry with worry. "Harry," Louis tried, but realized that he shouldn't. Harry rolled his eyes leaving, leaving the house. He went on his phone going to his sisters contact. He clicked the call button soon getting an answer. "What?" Said her voice. "Want to go home?"

Gemma was in shock, home. She hasn't been to that house in years. She never planned on going back there. Her officers looked at her with wonder, she walked out of the room to get away from their curiosity. "Harry we can't just up and leave, what about your boy, not to mention my job. I'm literally their chief, I can't leave," she said. "We'll if you aren't going them I'm going, and if I go by myself then it's not going to be good." She knew she had no choice now. Something was wrong, that would be the only reason why he would want to go back. "Fine, but you have to take Louis with you. You can't just leave him," she said. He sighed, "deal."

He was training all day, his body was tired. "Dad, I can't practice no more," he wined out. Robin laughed at the boy. "Ok, but I want to give you something, I think you going to like it," he said, he looked over to one of the guys. They pulled out a box giving it to Harry. "Open it," his dad said. He ripped it open, a gun. He took it out, a smile was on his face. "I finally have my own," he said. "I knew you would like it, so now we have to teach you how your going to use it," Robin said. They went up to the house, Harry was smiling, "today was a good day dad." "Indeed it was."

Word count:831